Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

silverbballer: WOW

zoom 2k5: WOW WOW

it seems not many are paying attention. thank you both for the link and code. what a pickup at a great price!!
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

kingdugan: i missed his post and did not have the 2k4. so you are saying get your normal size or a half size down?

thanks
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

much props to zoom and silver baller...

keepin it tight like its supposed to be :tongue:
tongue.gif

For Sale Lebron bday bundle 11.5,Size 12 Retro XII Low Taxi, OG XIII White/black, OG Penny 2, Griffey 2 Retros, Laser IV Package,Converse RNS. OG Converse Back Jam 2 & XII Nubuck! Buy Now!

I believed that they fit like the 2k4s, it just an 11 was the closest size to mine that was still available
"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

Quote:
kingdugan: i missed his post and did not have the 2k4. so you are saying get your normal size or a half size down?
Whatever size you wear in the H2K5s, go 1/2 size down for the ZK1s (H2K5 13 = ZK1 12.5).
Buy my Jordan IIIs and XVII+s

WOW, just checked on nikebasketball.com and they have made a small addition. when you click on the black/yellow kobe and try to buy, they removed the buy button,

and read the last sentence of so. they say to keep an eye out all week All-Star week for additional quickstrike opportunities

does anyone have any info on other possible quickstrikes, there are obviously going to be some. it seems Nike has kept some suprises secret for once
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Will Nike release the black gold in a 7.5? I know they are making the all stars in this sz, but it was not up last Friday and the link via silverballer does not have them either. I had to get an 8 and the yare too big (I know most of you could care less about this, but at 5'10 with small feet, this sucks)

Also, I don't agree these fit like the 2k4. I have about 8 pair of them in sz 8 and they ALL fit perfectly. I bought both ZK1's in 8, and they are at least 1/2 sz big...

^thanks!! that is exactly what I needed to know. just ordered size 12.5. I play in a size 13 2k5 right now and have a narrow foot also. Sounds like the 12.5 will work out great, especially to play in.

thanks again!!
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

I usually get a size 10.5, but I could only get these in size 11 from Nike..there isn't a huge difference in the size though. I have a 10.5 in the 2k5's and it felt like there was more room up front in those than the Kobe's. But I think I am kinda in between 10.5 and 11 so you might want to try the shoes on first if possible. Also THANK YOU to the guys who posted the link and the code! I got a 10.5 for below retail! WOW!!

@kobe haters. ROFLCOPTER. Freaking people were jumped off the wagon when lakers didn't win championships. Now that he scored 81 pts. everyone's on his nuts. Get real people =_=" :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't like Kobe, but I love these shoes. I play ball in all my shoes and get them only fo that reason and no other.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

OMG quicksilver , u jsut made my day , i spent almost 5 days depress over not being able to get these , and now i got em!! thanks so much!!
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

anyone try ordering throught shiekh's from the link - i would get an- unable to find page error on the last step, would go back, then get an unable to process order: thank you for your order message. I tried calling customer service and they give you a run around about wheter the order went through or not or is pending?, "i cant give you that information, it's priveldged info"...WTH, it's my order....Shiekh;s at it again!!

don't use the link posted, just go straight to he site. search google etc. the direct link did not work for me either
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

That's wierd, it worked perfectly for me. :S Ah well, whatever gets the job done ey? SILVER BALLER deserves serious props, and so does the dude with the 15% code. :-D

Quote:
i cant give you that information, it's priveldged info"...WTH, it's my order....Shiekh;s at it again!!

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

its probably your browser. i couldnt even get in the first time but i used another computer and it worked fine. either that or someone gave the link to iss and the resellers went wild :rofl:
roll.gif

For Sale Lebron bday bundle 11.5,Size 12 Retro XII Low Taxi, OG XIII White/black, OG Penny 2, Griffey 2 Retros, Laser IV Package,Converse RNS. OG Converse Back Jam 2 & XII Nubuck! Buy Now!

i actually didnt use the link, i went to shiekhshoes.com, searched Kobe got to the page and placed the order that way - i tried it again and this time it went through - but i now have possible 1 or 2 additioanl orders that cannot be confirmed by their customer service - all i can say is they better come through, im sure some people remember their screw up with the online Crazy 8's (taking more orders than they could supply)

Back
Top Bottom