Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

yea my application got approved!! woot!!
ok back to the zk1s. I have wide feet and usually wear size 12 for bball shoes. I tried on a zise 12 and it was like everyone said a 1/2 size big. I tried on the 11.5s and it was godly. Felt like i could go nuts on the floor. lol so yea after hearing wut other people have said and judging from my own experience I would ahve to say it varies from person to person so just go into a shoe store and try these bad boys on

I just got in too. :D
happy.gif

Basically, it seems that you guys with wide feet think they fit true to size, and the rest recommend going 1/2 size down. Would this be an pretty fair summary of the fit?

yea saw those pics for the shoe on eBay freakin I got into that Shiek store right after Kobe left and didnt know they were handing out the Red Kobe Tees for free. Got up to the counter and the manager was like I would give you one but we're out. lol that made me mad.. *tear ahah but it was a fun night going form NTLA to Fox Hills.. saw the reporter guy for channel 2,4, or 5.. lol at both places

i posted a month ago that on the Nike release sheet, they listed the Zoom Kobe 1 white/black/red on the 11th and then they also listed an ALL-STAR release on the 18th but it had the same product and color code.

that might mean lasering or something. we will just have to wait and see I guess
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

I played in my black and gold tonights...My foot is a little wide and I stuck with my normal size 10...They are great to play in. I am considering getting the white/red/blacks now. I am very impressed with them

Friday Shiekh said mine would ship today but today they said we don't have your sz. They got me. I'll have to reorder from Nike on the 18th. I sent my 13s back already.
C O O K # 4 5

finally..it feels good to be home on niketalk! long time viewer, first time contributer... just got my azk1 blk/maize...been collectin shoes since '95, folks this shoe is for REAL..out!

is it still possible to get a pair of the blk/gold? I checked online at places and they were sold-out. I think im gonna check out niketown tomorrow after school.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Finshline.com for BOTH colors....yes!!!!!
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

^most everyone's given their testimonies on the shoe. Haven't heard any complaints, but i'm a sure "experts" will also say the same thing. These shoes are a must-cop.

Usually, the guys at Kicksology give a pretty in-depth review of the shoes. It would be nice to get a detailed review of how they work on the court before I buy them.

^True, but you'd be waiting on it for a while. I dunno, i can't stress enough how good these shoes are as long as you cop in the right size.

got the blk.maize from nikebasketball.com today..looks amazing..be prepare for those getting them this week =)

hahaha. shiekhshoes.com finally says sold out. i wonder how many orders they took. hopefully they'll be able to fufill all the orders. or ima be seriously pissed. btw wen the whole kobe crazy 8 thing occured on shiekhshoes.com did people get refunded their money or was it just a total mess?

In case anyone in size 11+ wants a pair of black/maize, finishline has 'em restocked in those sizes right now. If ANYONE know a site desides shiekh where i can cop a size 9, let me know through pm.

129331303.jpg

if anybody is looking for the Kobes just let me know...this is my spot Urban Legends Stadium in L.A. this store also gets alot of QS and all Jordans..... you can call me 323.855.9562 or [email protected] oh and they have some negro league stuff too.
129331315.jpg

only size left in the black/yellow kobes are 10.5 and 11

129332239.jpg

129331312.jpg
129331307.jpg

129331036.jpg

heres some more photos of the place...the number is 323.778.9142 i work for fedex so if you want something the shipping will be real cheap[i get a 75% discount] and i wont charge you guys anything for getting the stuff...paypal only though[instant tranfer no e-checks]

YES!!! Got my shipment confirmation from finishline. I'll be getting my Blk/maize AZK1 tomorrow. Finally!

Back
Top Bottom