Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I do both..Rock with jeans rock on the court...
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

oops double post

EDIT

are there fakes of the kobes yet? and if so, what do they look like/how do we tell the difference? thanks
[/b]

Quote:
This the ones finishline.com miraculously had for one day online?

yes and no special box....

like i said before, the vc v and lebron 3 alll stars will be released this week... :tongue:
tongue.gif

Buy My OG Nike Air Penny 2 With OG Box Size 12 On EBAY Now!

No, they took it off, i'm sure they're doing a price check. It's taking a while so i'm wondering if i should've just stuck with shiekh

Nikebasketball.com has been updated with the limited edition houston all-star vc's and bron's releasing on 2/15 & 2/16.

No mention of any quickstrike kobe's. :\
ohwell.gif

i havnt been paying much attention to the ZK1s, but check in every now and then... im sure its been stated somwhere in the laast 80 pgs, but how limited exactly are the black/yellow "81 points" shoes going to be that come out in stores this weekend?

nikebasketball.com also has some really HOT vids of the flight, force, and uptempo players doing they're thing when click on the ZK1 link. check it!

nikebasketball.com was just updated for the all star game. First page is for the All Star VCs and All Star Lebrons. It doesn't look like were gonna see a QS Kobe 1, but hopefully.

Hi fellas,

Hope someone can help me. Asked a friend to source AZKs from PA, while she's in the US. She's in Bluebell, PA and will be going to Plymouth Meeting mall.

Does anyone know if the AZR (either one) is available in that mall? If so, which store? Or any other store perhaps in the Bluebell area?

Thank to anyone who would assist. Appreciate it.

^hard to say :S Make sure your friend calls into the finishlines, footlockers, etc. before driving out.

Hey guys, I was jus surfin the web, and i was on 2ksports.com, and at the top was a nike add, and it had the Kobe 1s, but everything that is red on them right now, was blue. I saved it before i went on, but I don't know how to post pics. I tried to go back to give you guys a address, but it was gone.

hey casey,

post pics by posting them via tinypic.com

go to that site and upload your pic

then send us the link to the pic or just post the pic using the hyperlink

Back
Top Bottom