Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

So let me get this straight. The only thing limited about the Zoom Kobe's was the Blk/Maize Online release? And they will be a gr on the 18th? And the other quick strikes are gonna be VC's and Brons?
Thanks for any clarification

The shoes are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Wanted:I need laces for concords... Let me know if you got some

I think it's dumb that the Black/Maize are being called the 81 points.

He was rockin' the White/Purple when he did it.

They should call the Black/Maize, the losing shoe. Because for some reason, The Lakers can't win at all when Kobe rocks em.

It all started on Christmas day too. They're cursed I say!!! :b
tongue.gif

Nonetheless, the Black/Maize is still a dope colorway.
[/b]
[/b]

This is some bad news about the REAL All-Stars. The deal is Nike decided not to release these because of supposed maketing concerns. That's all I can say. Trust me I regret telling you guys this news. |I
tired.gif
Cause I know that Nike would release ten shoes at the same time for LeBron, but Kobe is a different story. By the way, there has been some confirmed release date changes for the Black/White:4/14 and Cool Grey/White-University Blue:5/24. So y'all just make sure to cop them and the blk/maize releasing Saturday, which is only limited to some degree. Think of it as an equivalent to a nationally extended release of the blk/purple 2K5s. Once again sorry if I had led you guys on with the would be release of the All-Stars. I sincerely apologize to the NTers out there looking foward to this.

^ oh well, thanks for the heads up curly. i'm kinda relieved, i didnt want to have to drop another $130 anyways

i sad, and kinda happy. lol

bro. maybe u could show us some pics of them? ? PLEASE. PLEASE.

AND

is he wearing those, or the regular allstars in the AS game.

ty
[/b]

thanks for the info curly, but damn i realy wanted true ASG ZK1's :frown:
frown.gif

i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. INBOX ME

Quote:
Think of it as an equivalent to a nationally extended release of the blk/purple 2K5s

does that mean it's harder to get black/maizes since it's extended throughout america?? I heard they were limited to 15,000. But this time, not only in LA area but throughout...

Thanks alot for the info Curly. I am some what down because I was looking forward to a limited all-star release but then again I'm up because thats less money I would have had to spend this month. But just like everyone else is asking will Kobe be wearing the "All-Stars" that released to us or a different colorway?? And as for saturdays release are they even truly "limited" or just a GR?? Thanks alot for all the info you provided us and please update as soon as you get more info on future releases (White/Purple/Black) :D
happy.gif

man, i knew it, i said it too, bad marketing, i mean they would've sold anyways, but still...if i can't get my pair, forget it, i'll just go to ebay and get jipped, i need these shoes @_@

Curly; I really appreciate you giving us the update. You have been true and accurate to us with all the Kobe info. I look forward to any furture news you may have for us. 8)
glasses.gif

[/b]

Curly...not quite understanding your post...do you mean that Kobe will be wearing a different color during the all star game that nike has decided not to release to the public...or are you saying that kobe will be wearing the red black white azk's because nike has decided not to release the 'Real' all star game shoe...??

Quote:
Think of it as an equivalent to a nationally extended release of the blk/purple 2K5s

Basically, it's gonna be available and not as exclusive as you would think.

Well, in San Diego, they showed up at all the Shiekhs and didn't really sell to well either.

They also showed up on Eastbay.
[/b]
[/b]

I have been told Kobe will wear an "All-Star" colorway of the ZK1s, meaning different from the GRs. Think the GR colorway dipped in All-Star colors, but with some elemnts that makes it stand out more.

Cool, Thanks Curly, Quick Question, do you have any info on the color that i posted on page 88, its a pretty small pick because i found it on an add. Thanks

I wish Nike and everybody else would get off Lebron's nuts , he didn't drop 81 ! ! Oh yeah, nobody should wear # 23. Nike should give #8 his due.
Thanks for the info Curly. I just hope Kobes's shoe looks like the GR (same color) if not, I'm sending mine back. Who wants to play in a sig shoe the player doesn't even wear? That's just gay ! !
C O O K # 4 5
<<<----- That's how I roll.

Back
Top Bottom