Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Can we get any info if the Gray/White/Yellow will release

Curly do u have any info
I AINT NO JOKE I USED TO LET THE MIC SMOKE BUT NOW I SLAM IT TO DOWN TO GROUND TO MAKE SURE ITS BROKE

anyone from Vancouver, Canada?
I need the release info on the black/maize Zoom Kobe
called Nike stores here today, nothin is confirmed.

WHERE CAN I COP MY BLACK/MAIZE KOBE I !

guys, Nike is not going to release every colorway that Kobe wears like I have said from the beginning. Kobe loves to mix it up with tons of PE's like we have seen and that is just what they are
PE's.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

For everyone in the socal area (yall probably already know this) but ntla will be releasing the black/yellow zk1's on saturday. They open at 8 so if you didn't get a pair (me >:
mad.gif
) This is your chance! :D
happy.gif

why do some ppl's children refer the blk/maize as the 81's?!?! the 81's were the wht/purple/blk!!! nike released the blk/maize early to comemorate the 81 pt game, but that doesn't mean they are or should be called 81 point zk1.

Quote:
why do some ppl's children refer the blk/maize as the 81's?!?! the 81's were the wht/purple/blk!!! nike released the blk/maize early to comemorate the 81 pt game, but that doesn't mean they are or should be called 81 point zk1.

Isn't the answer obvious. It is because they are ignorant.

nice pics mike. man i have NO IDEA whether to grab a white/red/black or black/maize. descion is driving me INSANE. all i know is im grabbing a pair this saturday. i think ima go w/ red/white/black cuz my school team is black/white/gold but my traveling team is red/white, and im thinkin bout gettin the red zk1's now and grabbing the LBJ III's during the summer for school since season's basically over.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I balled in my blk/maize AZK1's today indoors and..... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
...I'm really impressed with it's perfornance.Going a half size down was a good decision.If you liked the lebron II's you'll definitely love these!!!I would definitely recommend these to any serious baller...!!!Later...

Finally got my Allstars from Finishline today! :D
happy.gif
Overall, I like the look and feel of the shoes, except for a few things: 1)Gotta get used to that big slab of black - just doesn't go with the flow of the shoe; 2) I've got this bad feeling the plastic eyelet used at the top of the shoe is gonna break; 3)really wimpy laces.

I'm gonna try 'em out tomorrow to see how they perform.

By the way, thanks to those who recommended going down 1/2 size.

played ball today against solkolekta...breakin' in the azk1's blk/maize, and was really impressed..had career highs in steals and offensive rebounds..must be the shoe :smokin
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom