gold sole's.....

56860254.jpg
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

man dangit now i cant wait until tuesday when my pair from finishline arrvies. and tony shoeprano, that shirt design is nice, you should make it. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

i went to the block and they only had 1 size 9. the guy said they are on hold for an employee. i was kinda upset at first but then i thought about how if i was an employee, i would have put them on hold too. oh well ill try saturday

Wassup Guys, I posted this at midnight in the SD thread. Here's the info for those that are trying to get their pair now in San Diego rather than waking up hella early on Saturday.

Quote:
I'm putting it out there, sorry I couldn't answer some peeps' IMs because I wasn't at home to answer it.

Those who PM'd me got the info...but...

Black/Maize ZK1s are available at Finishline Chula Vista Center Mall.

619-691-1819. Holler at em to see what sizes they have left.

Footlocker FV will be releasing them Saturday, and also be sure to check out Finishline Plaza Bonita, they are getting them but have not received their shipment in yet.

Possibly releasing today or tomorrow. Holler at em to confirm.

But according to Finishline stores who received them before the 18th, they received an email regarding to sell them before the release date. This probably explains the Finishlines that were talked about in the ZK1 thread.

Peace everyone and I hope you get your Black/Maize ZK1s!

[/b]
[/b]

6 foot..You can order from NDC tomorrow and get your sz.. It pains me to see you post that over and over without getting the shoe...

i know, sorry. are they going on niketown.com tonight after midnight or a certain time tomorrow?

THANKS!
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

I am not slammin ya, I feel for ya...They are due up at midnight west coast, but they may not show until a bit after. I will be watching as well as I got a sz too big on the initial qs

^^ I never even thought of that.......Amazing...
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Is there anyone know the blk/maize ZK1 will be selling on eastbay.com tonight midnight? thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom