Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

O YEA, just to put in this KOBE THREAD:

COOL LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRT(I'm pretty sure some of you know about this....but just in case):

100016259825.jpg

cop yours today at nba.com

i can't believe black and white isn't comming out until April!!
That's my word

[/center]

wow what's the word on the black/yellow nyc ones...

4th quickstrike? hope it's true to quickstrike form... coz i definitely am not getting them if they are only up for auction
stab meat like knives

patiently waiting still
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Quote:
Im very confused by the way Nike is marketing/releasing Kobe's shoe...they're quickstriking GR's and a colorway that Kobe actually is wearing...i realize that the red/black/white quickstrike is lazered, but the GR is the same color...and the black/yellow is a color that kobe is wearing so whats the deal with quickstriking it...it's his own shoe now...it shouldn't be a PE...when did any Jordan's that MJ actually wore ever not get released or get quickstriked...NEVER...this is so lame...im sorry, but it shouldn't be a mystery as to when and if colors that kobe is wearing are coming out or not...

this man knows what hes talking about. nike is ******ed these days....
For Sale Lebron bday bundle 11.5, Size 12 OG XIII White/black, OG Penny 2, Griffey 2 Retros, Cool Grey IV, Laser IV Package, and XII Nubuck! Buy Now!

Does anybody know if there will be something on AS game day like last year's 2K5?
If so, I'm passing on 2/11 and waiting for 2/18 or 19.
C O O K # 4 5

Nike is definitely getting ******ed. Why are they giving us a bunch of colors that Kobe's not even gonna be wearing on the court on a regular basis, what kind of stupid marketing is that. The whole point of a signature shoe is to give the fans a shoe he's actually wearing in games. We're over halfway through the season and we're not even close to seeing a Lakers colorway that he's wearing. Jordans sold so well because every shoe he wore, you knew you were gonna be able to buy it. With Kobe, every good shoe he wears you know you can't get. What kind of stupid marketing is this?

blk/purple ones are copped
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Quote:
i can't believe black and white isn't comming out until April!!

I know...I only buy black and white shoes
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name

[/center]

Quote:
Nike is definitely getting ******ed. Why are they giving us a bunch of colors that Kobe's not even gonna be wearing on the court on a regular basis, what kind of stupid marketing is that. The whole point of a signature shoe is to give the fans a shoe he's actually wearing in games. We're over halfway through the season and we're not even close to seeing a Lakers colorway that he's wearing. Jordans sold so well because every shoe he wore, you knew you were gonna be able to buy it. With Kobe, every good shoe he wears you know you can't get. What kind of stupid marketing is this?
I think Kobe fans would buy a Lakers colorway...but the average consumer or shoe buyer might hesitant to buy a shoe with purple & gold.
Jordans were more mainstream colors (basic black, red & white mostly...then moved from that slightly) and easier to match then purple & gold.

[/b]

'

ive had mine for about 3-4 weeks now. i love em. Very comfortable. im getting another pair to get signed soon : ).

I just got my white/purple Nike Izzo Viz-Air Short :pimp:
pimp.gif
size XL and they do run a little long for a size XL.I'm 6'1 and they run a little past my knees even I tied the waist band.I really hope Nike doesnt screw us and doesnt release the white/purple Zoom Kobe I.It would be stupid for them not release that colorway because for that was the shoe that he worn last sunday when Kobe went off for 81 points and that is in the NBAhall of fame right now.

so everyone wants the blk-gold colorway and of course that means........

THEY ARE NOT GONNA BE RELEASED AS A GR !!!!!

Thanks Nike !!!!!

anyways, blk-wht and wht-gray are copped if blk-gold aren't out.....

Quote:
Im very confused by the way Nike is marketing/releasing Kobe's shoe...they're quickstriking GR's and a colorway that Kobe actually is wearing...i realize that the red/black/white quickstrike is lazered, but the GR is the same color...and the black/yellow is a color that kobe is wearing so whats the deal with quickstriking it...it's his own shoe now...it shouldn't be a PE...when did any Jordan's that MJ actually wore ever not get released or get quickstriked...NEVER...this is so lame...im sorry, but it shouldn't be a mystery as to when and if colors that kobe is wearing are coming out or not...

WORD. They better make the black/yellow GR's. I understand Nike being somewhat wary about releasing laker colorways like white/purple/gold because of small mainstream appeal, but the black/yellow colorway looks flat out @#%$ dope.

Back
Top Bottom