Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
so i think Kari does not know what she's talking about...

^ LOL isn't that the truth about Nike's customer service. Ok so that is for the all white ZK1, so what up about this blk/yellow ones?

This is straight fire, I want these! I dont care if its limited, QS, gr, I just want em!!! Nike really needs to make the shoes that Kobe wears, thats how I got into Jordans, watching the man wear shoes that I can buy.

[/center][/b]

Lisa: Hi, my name is Lisa. How may I help you?
sonny: when are the zoom kobes in black/yellow coming out
Lisa: One moment and I will check for you
Lisa: Should be out this week.
Lisa: I don't have a specific date, however.
sonny: where will they be available
Lisa: Let me see if the NIKETOWN stores have them
Lisa: In your local Nike retail shops.
Lisa: I am sorry, but I do not have access right now to the NIKETOWN stores.
[email protected]

WHAT? No way it's this week. I want the Black/Canyon Gold so bad. I just want concrete info.

Just called NikeTown in Beverly Hills, CA. They imformed me that
Kobe will be at there store 2-10-06 at midnight for the official shoe release. Pretty cool

just spoke to an eastbay rep, apparently they will be getting each and every colorway listed on page 1 EXCEPT the blk/white/yellow colorway that everyone seems to want so bad.

so if these shoes come out they definately are a quickstike which would explain the 2/1/06 release date. (most likely a situation such as the melo 2's and the altitudes)

I CANT wait, it tax refund season so im going to cop a few of the differnt colors, I going to ask for a pair of shoes for a valentines day gift!!!

come on curly we REALLY need solid info on these. Help us out like U've done so well for us before.

I'm getn every freakin one. I post here daily hoping for new pics or new information. I'm such a loser. Oh well, atleast I'll dunk on somebody when I get my ZKIs. Only 11 days, I'm so excited! !
<<<----- I want these the most, OH BABY ! !
C O O K # 4 5

anyone know how the kobe event at NTLA will go?
first xxxx amount to rsvp?
invite only?
or perhaps

anyone could go?
I'm Vietnamese, if that matters.

so far, only white red and black purple for me. I REALLY want a white purple release though
-CreativiT

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

its ok not really feeling them
s?ref=kdF9ZmH3twHeKzvoSsTR2vwIAkk]
Blingo is a search engine with a twist. Each search on Blingo is also a chance to win a prize.
[/url]​

It doesn't look like we're getting the black/gold's unless it's a quickstrike or super limited. Nike is a joke. It's just confusing to me how poorly Nike is doing marketing this shoe. We're over halfway through the season and we're not even gonna get the shoes that Kobe actually wears in games. How ******ed is that. This release is turning out be a bust. It's a shame too because this is a really cool shoe, and Kobe is the hottest player in the game. But Nike is clueless.

can someone please tell me why the first release, white/red/black, has black instead of royal blue (All-Star) colors etc.

I wonder what color Kobe will wear in the game?
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
can someone please tell me why the first release, white/red/black, has black instead of royal blue (All-Star) colors etc

cuz nike thinks we are all ******ed and that we all like white/red/ and black shoes...

shoe companies do what they want for all star shoes....look at the t mac v...frickin grey and red :x
sick.gif

For Sale Lebron bday bundle 11.5,Retro XII Low Taxi, Size 12 OG XIII White/black, OG Penny 2, Griffey 2 Retros, Laser IV Package,Converse RNS. OG Converse Back Jam 2 & XII Nubuck! Buy Now!

Quote:
can someone please tell me why the first release, white/red/black
Because Nike thinks he is the next Jordan duh :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, j/p :D
happy.gif

This is stupid...I remember when I wanted a players shoe and got their exact color and played in them thinking "Here's the Barkley move" or "Like Mike" but noooooo....Unless the Lakers change their colors this is getting ******ed with these colors.....

Never the less...I will cop.. :rofl:
roll.gif
But i pretty much agree with what everyone is saying.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

i know it sounds very ignorant of me for saying this, and plus, I really would like those black/maize to come out...but SHUT UP HATERS! You can hate nike all you want...but you still going to get those kicks. You can't hate nike for doing this too...they are making his shoes already for us to get...so be thankful!

^^^"be thankful"??? are you kidding...they should be thankful that we buy their shoes...its not like they're giving them to us...we pay for them and it isn't much to ask for them to produce a signature shoe in the colors that the player wears...as i posted a couple pages back...when MJ played, there wasn't one quickstrike on any colors that he actually wore...those colors were always released and the shoe obviously did very well...it isn't surprising or strange for people to want to wear the color kobe is wearing...i have tons of jordans and tons of red/black/white shoes...to be totally honest though...i really wouldn't be surprised if its kobe that doesn't want the colors he wears released...he seems to enjoy having PE colors that no one else has, and even though it probably will lower sales if this approach is taken with his first signature shoe, i wouldn't put it past nike...they always think they can create demand by doing strange things...this may be their new way of creating hype...i hope not, cause that would be very dumb...

AIYO!!! We need the Blk/Yellow Zoom Kobes NOW!!!!

NAF10802020304.jpg

oh yeah the lakers record SUCKS when he wears these shoes.

Could you imagine if Nike never released the white/black XI's or infrared VI's despite the fact that Jordan wore them in games all season. How ******ed would that be.

Nike is a marketing machine. Look at how much hype there are for the special events. They generate so much publicity through forums like this and other websites. I'm all for publicity, hell I went to one of these events, but I agree that Nike should release the colors he wears. Otherwise, what's the point? He may/may not wear the red/white for the AS game, but that's one game. I'm confused at their reasoning. We should petition Nike to release those colorways. Then again, he's been losing in them. But he looks good in them losing!

Yeah I was there just an ugly game. The shoes looked ill though.
He scores 81, what else to get respect.

Quote:
It doesn't look like we're getting the black/gold's unless it's a quickstrike or super limited. Nike is a joke. It's just confusing to me how poorly Nike is doing marketing this shoe. We're over halfway through the season and we're not even gonna get the shoes that Kobe actually wears in games. How ******ed is that. This release is turning out be a bust. It's a shame too because this is a really cool shoe, and Kobe is the hottest player in the game. But Nike is clueless.

Sums up just what I was thinking.

The shoes are nice... and the actual pics that are on the first page (NOT the Nike pics) make them look ill.
But how the hell are they NOT gonna release the yellow ones??? Nike is crazy.
Out

Back
Top Bottom