Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Picked up a black/yellow, really like the colorway, first NEW design nike shoe to come out recently that i like, couldn't care that it has kobe's name, would prefer it not too, so it wouild be cheaper, but using free shipping, the shoe is going to cost you the same amount as it would going to some retailer, its not going on sale anytime soon, and it's going to be exclusive from coupons for a long time. Only problem is, the more and more i see the white/red/black, the more i'm liking them. I like t his shoe a lot, hopefully it performs well on the court, and i could be getting others.

good cuz I got a voucher for 130 from my 2k5s and hopefully someone will have a free shipping code next week

wow must of you just dont get it. these shoes will be released again on the 18th. Someone on ebay has bid up to $250 for these. what an idiot. Wait two weeks and you can have them for retail. save your money.

^^^if you live in chicago, nyc, and LA you probably will be able to get these pretty easy...but everyone doesn't live there...the guy bidding 250 obviously is getting ripped off, but im sure he doesn't live in one of those cities...i know for one that when the kobe 2k4 lasers came out (the white ones) everyone was going crazy for them and they seemed super limited, then people in LA, chicago and NYC were like this shoe is all over...you can get it for $99 and all this other crap...but people who didn't live in those cities had a very very hard time tracking them down and most people had to get them shipped from other states if those stores were willing to ship...so even though where you live they may have lots of zoom kobes in the black/maize, it definitely doesn't give a good representation of the entire country..."select retailers" is not very detailed and most probably only major cities like the ones i listed will be where the majority of these shoes end up...

^ you shoudlnt havetold me that -_- reality has hit me , i love in augusta,ga no one cares about us , most likely i wont get the black/maize unless i pay 200 something....-_-
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

^^^AVN, i don't know how far away from Atlanta you are, but i know thats another city that does get most of the limited stuff...maybe not in the quantites that nyc, chitown and LA do...but they get them none the less...if i were you and you want those kobe's, id try calling around...at least they'll be more willing to ship in state then out of state...

Quote:
wow must of you just dont get it. these shoes will be released again on the 18th. Someone on ebay has bid up to $250 for these. what an idiot. Wait two weeks and you can have them for retail. save your money.

yeah but some people are lazy and some just really dont care how the spend their money...

with all them dmp's selling for crazy prices, im begining to think theres a ton of rich folks buying shoes now...
For Sale Lebron bday bundle 11.5,Size 12 Retro XII Low Taxi, OG XIII White/black, OG Penny 2, Griffey 2 Retros, Laser IV Package,Converse RNS. OG Converse Back Jam 2 & XII Nubuck! Buy Now!

i can get the kobes $175 + shipping....inbox me.paypal only and i dont ship first.!00% legit shoes are deadstock....offer will wnd soon

you think living in GA is bad try living in Arkansas, we never get any limited shoes here, just GR's
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

anyone got there's shipped yet? DOes that mean for those with NEXT DAY shipping will get theirs on TUESDAY???

Quote:
anyone got there's shipped yet? DOes that mean for those with NEXT DAY shipping will get theirs on TUESDAY???
I dont think anyones will be shipping out until monday and yes those that did next day SHOULD recieve them by tuesday.

when does PYS usually restock there sizes? they sold out all the good sizes.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

4fitness took a HUGE weight off my shoulders, im bankin on my sz 12 to come in, i might try to get the allstars to wear outside, but the blk/gold are just too nice
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom