Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Mines is still "pending too"

and also I feel the same about: "I'm making kobe's shoes my new jordan's" idea.
I havent bought a new Air Jordan since the XVII's. I dont think I will buying any Jordan shoe except the upcoming IV's.
And I have been unloading some of my collection of Air Jordan's on Ebay just to get some extra money and to free up space. Im a Laker and Kobe fan so I think I'll put my money in that direction.
[/b]

I ordered one pair and I haven't recieved anything. I ordered it right when they went up.

Nike has been known to retract or modify orders. Look at what happened to the LBJIII bday packs. I ordered one when the 'mistake' link was posted. I got my order cancelled. I did get a $25 gift card, which I used to order the AZK.

I also just ordered one pair, and also paid for 2nd Day Air...that was just money wasted right there. I was hoping to have them Tuesday or Wednesday, but who knows if I'll get them this week or even at all. Makes me >:
mad.gif
at Nike. Mine still says "Pending" Anyone know if we'll even get our pairs? I talked to two Reps today and they said that it wasnt guaranteed but whenever I get my shipping confirmation then that would mean I was guaranteed my pair, I was thinking "no way :nerd:
nerd.gif
"

FS: VVVVVVVVVVNDS ADIDAS CRAZY 8's SZ. 10.5 $100 SHIPPED...E-MAIL ME- [email protected]
"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

hey whats going on ppls.i just got this invite via E-MAIL. from the owner of the premium goods store in houston texas it is open door for everyone so i figure share the wealth so i am posting for everyone in Houston or for whoever wanted to go or wanted to go in case yall didnt know or wanted information about it.

i also heard from the kid that works at the premium goods store in brooklyn that they got a whole different concept for the sneaker its purple and black with black & purple lasering only sad part is they said they are ''hyperstrike's'' which sucks but i guess whatever. as for the t-shirt he mentioned its suppose to be purple and black as well so it should be crazier sadly no pics but it should be hot whats also gonna be good is there actually having a party there as well so it should be a good event.

ShowLetter.jpg

collecting sneakers is a job not a hobby...

I know this is the wrong forum but i'm sure i'll get a better response here so, can anyone that got these yet compare them to the LBJ III or the AJ XIV performance wise?

there have been detailed pics of the white/red/black that come out on the 11th up for weeks
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

To answer some of the questions........I ordered 2 pair on Friday with the same shipping address but different billing addresses. I got an e-mail today saying that my order got cancelled due to the 1 per household limit. The other order is still pending......So it was probably my 11.5 that was put up on the site earlier. The reason I tried to order 2 pair is because I wanted 1 to wear and 1 to keep DS and because I live 2 hours from the nearest "select" retailer.

They can't cancel my order because of the free shipping code i used, can they? that would be some whack @#%$
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

damn. I used that free shipping code too. I still haven't been charged the amount so I'm guessing those who used the code are still 'pending'.

I didnt use a code whatsoever, I just ordered them regularly and added the 2nd Day Air Shipping, and my order is still "Pending" It's really starting to make me mad
"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

Quote:
There is some douche ball on iss who is selling almost a full size run of the black and yellow zoom kobe for "sexual abuse" prices
:evil:
devil.gif

i got a call earlier to confirm my shipping address with overnight delivery and it still says pending. nike prolly didnt update their system yet. :\
ohwell.gif

first off...there is no way in hell they're going to cancel orders because you used the shipping code...even if the shipping code is not applicable then they would just charge the shipping and send them...its not your fault the code went through and didn't say you couldn't use it (if thats the case at all)...besides, i think everyone except a handful of people are still pending...its probably not going to say shipped till mid-week i imagine...

^^^

Yeah ther guy is trying to sell them for $240 plus shipping.I hate resellers like these people.I'm not even worried about having problems coping my blk/maize and allstar colorway this friday at NTLA.Dont be surprised to be able to easily find the blk/maize zoom kobe I all over the US at malls, online places like eastbay.com, finishline.com, and your local mom and pop stores.

i keep hearing about mom and pop store , what is that? is there a webpage?
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

$240 thats a good price compared to what some on eBay are going for, damn resellers :smh:
nono.gif
>:
mad.gif

Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

^^^I know people think the black and maize will be readily available and everything and maybe in big metro cities they will...but lets be realistic, Nike isn't going full out on any major ad campaign for kobe and it would be terrible marketing to try to push two different colorways (black/red/white and black/maize) at the same time...if the black and maize is a GR and comes out a week after the all star colorway, nike is going to lose a lot of money...no one other than possible NTer's are going to invest in two different colorways within a week...its ridiculous to even believe that, especially on the release of Kobe's first sig. shoe...i think the QS release that Nike is doing with this shoe makes more sense...even if it does show up in some urban accounts across the country, the main colorway you'll see everywhere is the black.red.white...Nike is doing the whole promo party thing with the laser azk's to build hype and advertise...but LA and CHI both saw the all star colorway....the QS happened within days of the NYC party (which so happened to promo the blk.maize laser colorway)...I know lots of people are hoping that Nike drops the blk/maize everywhere, but realistically its highly unlikely that stores like FL, FA, FLine, etc. will get these...it actually would make very little sense for a store to carry both colorways...most people don't even know about the blk.maize color...kids go into a store and see the all star colorway and they'll pick them up....

ryan8478 - sounds good to me, just lemme know when they arrive!!! as long as i have them by this friday for the niketown LA event, it's all gravy... :tongue:
tongue.gif

I just got my order comformation. Weird it took so long, but im happy!
Current Nisqually League MVP

Quote:
it would be terrible marketing to try to push two different colorways (black/red/white and black/maize) at the same time...if the black and maize is a GR and comes out a week after the all star colorway, nike is going to lose a lot of money...no one other than possible NTer's are going to invest in two different colorways within a week...its ridiculous to even believe that

Tell that to Jordan Brand who just so happens to be releasing two different colorways of a NEW shoe as GR's on those same dates...
I truly believe and expect these black/maize shoes to be everywhere given the fact they are the shoes Kobe is wearing on a nightly basis. They were testing the waters early with the online exclusive last Friday. Now that they see the demand is there, these babies will be unleashed. The Kobe 2K4 Lasers were supposidly limited as well and those things are EVERYWHERE and those were released/made while Kobe was in a legal bind.

Back
Top Bottom