Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

UPDATE: shiek shoes doesn't take coupan codes. limit 2 per customer, and if you use code, your order is voided. :frown:

There should not be lines in Dallas..You will have no problem getting this shoe Saturday morning. . Try Town East mall, Galleria, or even North Park..

Quote:
UPDATE: shiek shoes doesn't take coupan codes. limit 2 per customer, and if you use code, your order is voided.

this wasnt up when i placed the "one" order of mine (1or 2 others that might be in limbo, because of a refresh problem) that suppoedly went through without error, got a confirmation email - wonder if their shady enough to "backdate" the restriction to orders placed before the restriction

what do you mean they do not take codes. I used the 15% off and my order went through fine and I got an email with order conformation and it lists the discount on my final order
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

They better not cancel my order for using that code. It didn't say anything about a code when I ordered my shoes.

Also, in the new Sports Illustrated, there is an ad for the Kobe's. It's basically the same as that black and white wallpaper posted before minus 1 picture and the pictures are arranged differently.

is customer service open now? did you cancel yours and re-order or what?

did you get an email saying your order was canceled?
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

UPDATE: just finished talking to the rep. he says they will ship out as soon as they have the shoe. I'm guessing that means middle of next week. Careful of backorder problems :X

Hey guys, I was just lookin around on nikebasketball.com and i clicked on kobes section, what are the shoes called "Air Uptempo Pro". Are these kobes or just for all the other players signed with Uptempo.

^for your sake, dont' ask that question again.

^^^^^^6FOOT: the updated kobe page says they'll void the order with discount code. I talked to them through email. I oredered mine off shiez before you guys posted the code, so i wouldn't know. hope that helps.

nikebasketball.com

and read the last sentence of so in Kobe black/yellow deal. they say to keep an eye out all week All-Star week for additional quickstrike opportunities

does anyone have any info on other possible quickstrikes, there are obviously going to be some. it seems Nike has kept some suprises secret for once
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

now they said they wont ship till the 18th. Anyone else get anything different. I ordered 5 pairs 2 for me, 1 for my bro, 1 for my girl, and 1 for my dad before they place the restriction are they going ot cancel it?
AIM: ReMarqable23
Email: [email protected]

I think it would be terrible if they just canceled everyone's order that ordered them before they put up the restrictions. I would pay the extra $20 if they let me know now...they shouldn't just straight up cancel it and not let you know. Plus I paid through paypal for some reason, so I better get all my money back from there. I thought Shiekh's got in trouble before for selling Nike's online...even though the Kobe's are the only Nike's I saw on there to buy.

Quote:
what do you mean they do not take codes. I used the 15% off and my order went through fine and I got an email with order conformation and it lists the discount on my final order

naw man, if you go back to where they are selling the zoom kobe, they just put up a limit 2 pair and no discount or else it will be void.

They did that last time with the crazy 8's. i ordered 2 pairs of crazy 8s on their pre order and used a discount and i guess re sellers took advantage of the no limit and coupon codes so they switched the price, which was 99 dollars a pair to 119 a pair. they also added if you use a coupon code, they will not honor your order. i emailed the dude and said why they put that there and it wasnt there when i ordered them so he emailed me back and said they would honor my order because i order before they put it up there. needless to say, 3 months passed and they never recieved the shoes and they kept saying to be patient and they will be the first one s to get um but then adidas.com got um in so i emailed dude and said i wanted to cancel my order. and he cancelled it for me...
For Sale Lebron bday bundle 11.5,Size 12 Retro XII Low Taxi, OG XIII White/black, OG Penny 2, Griffey 2 Retros, Laser IV Package,Converse RNS. OG Converse Back Jam 2 & XII Nubuck! Buy Now!

This sucks, my pair is too big and I'm not able to wear em. :\
ohwell.gif
Anyone just want to buy mine off of me? Just email me, dont wanna turn this into a buy/sell forum. [email protected]
ngd26x.jpg

ngd2bm.jpg

ngd2dg.jpg

ngd3pt.jpg

"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

actually got a call from CSR from shiekh's about my "buggy orders", thought i might have 1-2 "extra orders" because of the web page glitching - there were actually 3 "extra orders" (on top of the one that went though for sure). - at least they remedied the problem quickly ->funny as how it was the same CSR who i talked to earlier who said he couldnt give me info about my order because it was priveldged information...WTH

CSR thinks the shoes will ship 1-2 days before release.

As far as the coupon code, he said as long as it is already processed with the coupon it is fine, newer orders after the message will be voided ->we'll see how greedy they will be with this

He also didnt understand why they suddenly got flooded with orders the lst few hours ->hmm, wonder why

Bottom line, with Shiekh's dont be so sure you got your pair(s) until theyre in your hands. shiekh's is notorious for taking to many orders for their available inventory (see Adidas Crazy 8 this past summer)

i have emailed them through the message deal on their site and have not gotten anything back yet. did you do that or do you have an actual email address for them?
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

I think my 11's are perfect width wise, but they run big in the forefoot and toe for me...like I have a whole thumbs width from the end of my toe to the end of the shoe.
"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

Length-wise they the same maybe a little bigger, but not noticeable. It's the width that runs a little bigger. Prolly kuz kobe's feet are wide.

Back
Top Bottom