Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
funny as how it was the same CSR who i talked to earlier who said he couldnt give me info about my order because it was priveldged information...WTH

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they never had customer service reps before. i guess thats something new now...
For Sale Lebron bday bundle 11.5,Size 12 Retro XII Low Taxi, OG XIII White/black, OG Penny 2, Griffey 2 Retros, Laser IV Package,Converse RNS. OG Converse Back Jam 2 & XII Nubuck! Buy Now!

^^the dude responded to my emails pretty fast. 3 responses in half an hour. Not bad considering all the other crap he's dealing with becuase of nike talk. :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
Length-wise they the same maybe a little bigger, but not noticeable. It's the width that runs a little bigger. Prolly kuz kobe's feet are wide.

i had that same problem with the crazy 8. im a 12 but fit perfectly in an 11 in the crazy 8's but i wanted a lil room at the tip so i settled for an 11.5...
For Sale Lebron bday bundle 11.5,Size 12 Retro XII Low Taxi, OG XIII White/black, OG Penny 2, Griffey 2 Retros, Laser IV Package,Converse RNS. OG Converse Back Jam 2 & XII Nubuck! Buy Now!

word, i was so unhappy when the all-stars didn't keep my ankle in place. darn my narrow feet and slender figure. :lol:

Ok I need a huge favor from everyone! THere were some really nice pics of the blue/grays, I believe from Kenlu.net but I've checked their site and their forums and can't find them. Anyone save the pics or can someone from Kenlu reup the link? Thanks in advance!!!!!

I ordered before the "limits and restrictions" - Does this mean i'm good to go? I emailed them and hopefully everything works out. They've already charged me and i've gotten an email. (Though that might not mean enough?)

If this falls through, who is getting them for sure on 2/18? You think people will be lining up early for them?

for those of u plannin on gettin into da kobe niketown LA event don't bother... he's just flying in and flying out, making a QUICK appearance, might not even stay long enough to sign anything... AND to top it off, there is on guy in line already... he's been there since thursday in the early afternoon, and he has 6 people joining him later today, lol...

take your chances at foxhills mall, kobe's at least gonna stay there for awhile, he's doin an event with a local radio station, and i heard there will be giveaways...

just a heads up to fellow NT'ers...

Only thing I hate hate hate about these shoes...

THE LACES!!!!

they look horrible. I would cop a pair and switch out the laces but Ima cop the XXI over these and then hit up the Black and White Kobes in April.

Hey anyone wear a size 14 in regular kicks? I'm size 14- gonna order off eastbay on saturday. How they run? Think i should go with the 14 or maybe the 13 :\
ohwell.gif

Well the local radio station (Power 100.3) said they'll be at Niketown from 10pm - 12am. They said they'll be at Fox Hills on Saturday from 12pm - 3pm. So I dunno why people keep saying he'll be at Foxhill Mall at midnight. Plus he's got a game on Saturday at Staples. Shouldn't he get some rest?

Quote:
Hey anyone wear a size 14 in regular kicks? I'm size 14- gonna order off eastbay on saturday. How they run? Think i should go with the 14 or maybe the 13
i wear a 15 and went down to a 14 for these. you might be able to find a 13.5 though
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

how did you guys reach reps by email at Shiekh?

i have emailed them through the message deal on their site and have not gotten anything back yet. did you do that or do you have an actual email address for them?

if so, what is the email address?

THANKS!
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

"^ no he's mad cuz he lost out on the QS :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AZK1> any lebron"

Actually for me personally, the Lebrons are gold(pun not intended). Because I never ball in my shoes, just wear them for casual wear. And in my opinion, the White/Gold brons go excellent with jeans, or white sweats. I look at the Kobes as just "balling shoes". Although I can see myself wearing the MPLS Kobe Zooms(White/Grey/Carolina blue) with my gear.. but only that colorway.

This is from the OFFICIAL LAKER NEWSLETTER.....

Join Kobe as he launches his new Zoom Kobe 1 on Friday, February 10th at 10:30 pm at Niketown in Beverly Hills. Immediately following his appearance at Niketown, Kobe will be at Westfield Shoppingtown Fox Hills for a midnight launch. On Saturday February 11th, at Westfield Shoppingtown Fox Hills Nike will host a NBA 2k6 Tournament, with entertainment and autographed Zoom Kobe 1's at participating retailers. Also, dont forget to check out the new Kobe wall on Wilshire Blvd.
[/b]

I was gonna cop another pair from Shieks but now that they are being greedy, I guess it's the Jordan 21 for me. It's all good though. How many pairs of Kobe's can you have??

I was a little >:
mad.gif
though
Lakers Fans... I am feeling you!!

HEY P.S. Those who missed the blk/maize and want them finishline has'em up NOW....oh yea they got the All-Stars too.

Viewer Dec. '01 to July '02. Proud member since July '02

Back
Top Bottom