Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I can never get through to Shiekh's!!! I have called at least 15 times since Saturday and they never answer the phone! I keep hearing that stupid answering machine message. I just want to cancel my order.

The "all star" kobes that just dropped last saturday are wack. not nearly as high quality as I thought they would be.

they look cheap.

the glue is terrible looking between the teeth, the kobe logo screen printed with printed stiching looks wack.

very dissapointed.

I hope nike gets there game up with the other colors or else I aint coppin any of these.

you don't have to buy. as you can tell, most do not agree with you. the quality of the Kobe is great. yes, some of the All-Star's have access glue, but what shoe does not. they are some of the best made shoes in a good while
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Niketown.com has some kobe shorts, pants, sleeveless shirt, and long sleeve shirt with his logo on it in the basketball apparel section

Why is everybody tripn on Shiekhshoes.com? The rep was cool with me last week and said my order was processed.
C O O K # 4 5

let me post, sorry i'm not spamming i was just waiting for my app to be accepted, i'm currently talking with that same Nike Rep, Dena. When i'm done i'll post the whole thing, but bad news...looks like there is no All Star Zoom Kobe 1.. :frown:
frown.gif

I'll post all of it in a few minutes.

|AIM - xXx Eminem2g xXx| |E-Mail - [email protected]|​

Quote:
again, NEVER trust what any of the reps say! never
like when then said my order was still processing but i got then later that day
rep= strangers with candy, stay away
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

okay heres everything, THERE IS NO ALL STAR ZOOM KOBE 1!!! Its the Allstar lebron, heres my soruce.

Dena: Hi, my name is Dena. How may I help you?
Richard: Hi dena
Dena: Hi
Richard: I had a few questions for you regarding the Zoom Kobe 1's.
Richard: The
Dena: sure
Richard: The First is will the Black and Yellow be realesed again on Nikebasketball?
Richard: and if so what color schemes are going to be coming out, and when.
Dena: 02/18 all NIKETOWNS and NikeTown.com
Richard: what color schemes are going to be coming out, and when. like will there be a special all star game color scheme? and will any quickstrikes be coming out?
Dena: I don't know of any quick strikes but there will be a All Star
Richard: What coloro will those be? and when are they going to be realesead
Dena: White/Varsity Red-Chrome

Dena: 02/17
Dena: Limited
Richard: Are they very similar to the color scheme that was realesed on the 11th ?
Dena: NikeTown.com and retailers in Akron, OH & Houston, TX
Richard: Are they very similar to the color scheme that was realesed on the 11th ?
Dena: Sorry, they have no released a pic of them.
Richard: oh okay, how come there coming out in Akron, OH isnt that were lebron james is from?
Dena: Yeah, It really is Monday!!! My mistake
Dena: This is a Zoom Lebron that I am talking about for the All Star...
Dena: good catch
Richard: Oh, so there is no Zoom Kobe 1 Allstar ?
Dena: I thought there was, let me double check with someone....
Dena: Apparently not..
Dena: Sorry for the confushion
Richard: Oh okay.
Richard: Is there a specific reason why the Zoom Kobe 1's that were realesed are not all star jersey colors?
Dena: That I am not sure of...
Richard: I see right now on your Nike Site that is the "feature" for Zoom Kobe 1's. that there will be quickstrikes all this week.
Richard: What will be coming out?
Dena: On which site?
Richard: nike basketball, when you go into the collection room, they have a black and yellow Zoom Kobe 1 page.
Dena: Where do you see anything about Quickstrikes?
Richard: did you find the page i was talking about?
Dena: yes
Richard: ok
Richard: when you look at the texts.
Richard: text*
Dena: ok
Richard: it says, in the last sentence of the second paragraph, and i quote, "Also, check back during All-Star week for more quickstrike opportunities."
Dena: How weird, I don't see that.
Dena: Either way, we don't have any information at this time. You will want to check back at NikeBasketball.com
Richard: Let me take a screen
Richard: shot
Dena: That
Dena: ok
Dena: I don't need to see that, I believe you
Richard: are you on the page with the black and yellow kobe's and it says settle the score below it?
Dena: Regardless, I don't have the information that you seek,
Dena: Is there anything else that I can do for you?
Richard: yes
Richard: what exactally are quickstrikes and how to they work
Dena: Quick strikes are like sneek launches, that is why we never know much about them. We are not supposed to know about them. Hence Quickstrike.
Richard: oh
Richard: how many of the shoes usually get released
Richard: is it like 3 pairs or like 30 pairs
Dena: They don't release taht information
Richard: oh ok
Dena: sorry that
Dena: Are you all set?
Richard: so its like the luck of the draw then.
Dena: exactly
Richard: Other then the Red/black and white, and black and yellow Zoom
Richard: Kobe 1's, what color schemes will be realesed.
Dena: yes
Richard: not quickstrikes, just General Realeses.
Dena: 04/14 Black/White
Dena: 05/24 Flint Grey/White-University Blue
Dena: Just those
Richard: Okay, has nike realesed any pics of those?
Dena: Not as of yet
Richard: Oh okay, and will there be a playoff edition if the lakers make the playoffs
Dena: Too soon to say
Richard: I've also heard rumors that the Zoom Kobe 1's run an extra size bigger, is this true.
Dena: I have not heard that...
Richard: oh okay.
Dena: Thank you for contacting Nike.
Richard: well thanks for our time.
Dena Has Disconnected

Well that sucks, i was hyped for the All Star's, oh well..:-/

About the All Star Black/Red/White shoes being Low Quality, I totally disagree. I have 2 pairs, one for playin and one for casual. There very well put together shoes in my opinion

Quote:
Quick strikes are like sneek launches, that is why we never know much about them. We are not supposed to know about them. Hence Quickstrike.
they are not supposed to know about them so do you think that she's going to tell you about them?

I think not
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

how do you come to the conclusion that there will be no All-Stars or quickstrikes from that conversation with the rep? she said she did NOT know and that they were normally not given that info. again, they know nothing.

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

As far as a limited quickstrike release for the Zoom Kobe 1 All-Star I have no information on them. If they are releasing something of that sort then Nike really kept it on a low. Now for other limited releases the Lebron 3 All-Stars will be released online and as for a limited Kobe release all I have is the Black/Maize being released in limited numbers on niketown.com on the 18th. Curlyone please shed some more light on this, we need info ASAP. Thanks

to john23friend85 : I was just trying to see if i could get anything at all out of her. relax man.

to 6FOOT9TARHEEL : First off she said there won't be any Special All star kobe's. look at what she said, i'll post it for you..

Quote:
Richard: what color schemes are going to be coming out, and when. like will there be a special all star game color scheme? and will any quickstrikes be coming out?
Dena: I don't know of any quick strikes but there will be a All Star
Richard: What coloro will those be? and when are they going to be realesead
Dena: White/Varsity Red-Chrome

Dena: 02/17
Dena: Limited
Dena: NikeTown.com and retailers in Akron, OH & Houston, TX
Dena: Sorry, they have no released a pic of them.

Richard: Is there a specific reason why the Zoom Kobe 1's that were realesed are not all star jersey colors?
Dena: That I am not sure of...

See where she said there arn't any all star kobes? and i never said there won't be any quickstikes. i said there wont be any Special All Star Kobe's realesed, never once did i mention quickstrikes aside from the few questions i asked her about. read my posts next time, and if you did read them then read them slower.

Has anyone seen the jnr sizes(6) of the kobes in person? If so, is there any difference between the mens and junior shoes?

Quote:
Now, for the REAL All-Stars, they are scheduled to be an online quickstrike later this week. So shhhhhh. Please make sure to...Stay Tuned.

Curly has already gave the 411. Ignore him if you will and believe the clueless "NIKE REP". :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

[/b]

What is up with Dena, I talked to her early this morning and asked her about the size difference rumor of the ZK1 and in your post she says she never heard that rumor!

Whats up with that? Now I feel she lied to me just to get an answer out and get me to go away!

We keep hearing from everyone whose ZK1s fit a half-size to big. Can those of you who fit perfectly post as well.

I am waiting on my size 11s and hope they fit just right.

I'm still believeing curly cause i want to cop some of the special all star kobes if they do infact come out, all i was saying is what the nike rep said.

also maybe a few of you guys should talk to some reps, and see what they say, Dena included just so we can maybe get the real info.

Back
Top Bottom