Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

hmm ok thanks
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

For those of you who are having trouble getting them, get at me on AIM. My sn is justtagetby. I'll try to find your size and ship them to you for a little over retail.
"And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that cross up and carry it."

Niketown chicago has a couple so for people that cant wait to get these then try giving them a call and ask if you can order them over the phone.

I just want to know where I can get some black/gold ZK1...no store around me has them within an hour trek.

I'm in dire need...HELP
2006 NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS​

BOO HOO
mad.gif

I called every freakin footlocker, champs , finishline here in OC and none of them have the Black /Maize ZK1 yet.

Never trust Nike release date crap again. Made me stay up late for nothing.

Quote:
Never trust Nike release date crap again. Made me stay up late for nothing.

They did say it will release to limited/selected stores, not all retail shoe store. I don't remember them saying it will be out on NDC either.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected] == MySpace
It's the old Days.
The bad days.
The all or nothing days.​

Yo Yo
My Fellow Nters , Niketown of Los Angeles have them , and they have all sizes, Go there now , the store just open like 30 min a go. Go get your before it's run out.

yeah some stores in oc had them. the footlockers in brea and mainplace had them. the finishline at the block had them too. finishline started selling them on thursday and the footlockers yesterday

yea, i saw them white/red/royal AZK1 kobes too...Looks EXACTLY like the GR AS AZK1 that we ALL got. BUT the black side on the inner ankle is royal blue. Looks pretty good. I wouldn't cop them or try to buy them for a G or whatever though. Still the same thing except he just has to represent USA colors on em. whatever..
I'm just looking forward to the MPLS and Black/Purple ones right now.

Just wondering...I already got both my black/maizes off that Feb. 3, 2006 Nikebasketball.com release for a week already. Balled in one of them. SUPERB!

Anyone who is trying to get the black/maizes off NDC got em yet?? Just wonderin..

^^ Yup Kobe is wearing the All-Star ZK1 Except that they are Royal Blue on the inside instead of black...I personally think the White/Black/Red look better.

FYI, Ray Allen looks like he is wearing the regular XXIs

I think someone asked me if what size I would reccomend...I worked out in the blacks last night, and they feal perfect to me in my normal size, but I have wide feet and I typically wear shoes that are a little long. I think if I had narrow feet I would have gone have a size down.

man it can't be that limited cuz i went to the mall on the 17th and 5 stores had them....i bought a pair in the first store ended up walking around the mall seeing everyone had them so i returned them.......they feel like crap on my feet....gonna break an ankle :frown:
FOR SALE: JORDAN XIV white/forest sz 11 and sz 11.5, white/red sz 11 and sz 12
JORDAN X icy blue sz 10 and 11. AF1 Mr. Cartoon Brown Prides sz.13, AF1 Snakeskins sz 13

ALSO 4 TICKETS for WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC SAN DIEGO
SECT 115 ROW 7....HOLLA

It's a good thing I got resources, those clowns at Nike got us. I waited until 3AM and didn't get anything. I did make a contact to a fellow down south person this morning and I'm happy to say that my sz 12.5 is on the way.
C O O K # 4 5

Dang, the guy i bought 'em off of on ISS just came by, got the shoes, PERFECT. Pictures do them no justice. They fit perfectly too, confirms my theory on the half size lower. Once again, only get half size lower if you have narrow feet like mine

i think i'll check back sometime this evening. didn't they release the azk1s online like at 6pm or something like that earlier this month?

if i can't get 'em, i'll just say @#%$ it; take my saved up money and go buy an ipod to make myself feel better. then look foward to a later release.

Only places in North Texas that seemed to get them were Footactions. the one's in Dallas got like 50 pairs each.....not my sz, but oh well

Anyone who needs size 10.5 should try Shiekh's because I canceled my order for 2 pairs so they might still have those. As far as the sizing goes, I have 1 pair of 11 and one in 10.5 and there's not really a big difference. The 11 is just a little looser around the ankle..other than that, they both fit fine. Since Nike didn't release the real all star shoes, do you think they will do something special in the summer for the FIBA World Championship?? I'm guessing probably not but I hope we get some Kobe Olympic shoes in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom