Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

1 hr. to go and I can barely stay awake. I'm gonna be pissed if I don't get these. I'm gonna make some coffee, I can't play HALO 2 anymore.
C O O K # 4 5

well this sucks..looks like they won't be going up tonght.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

dang got the red/blk/wht azk's - lightweight, good support, should get them a half-size smaller though. only sad thing is they dont squeak on the gym floor.

^^the wind scar: what makes you say they won't come out? Based on things i've heard, nike has been pretty good about midnight launches.

Copped the blk/maize today man all I can say is that they are amazing. Got my All Stars on tuesday so just waiting for the next colorway which is the mpls colorway but I might be wrong anywayz here is one pic enjoy

PS: anyone that is the 209 or surrounding areas, finishline in the mall has them
[/b]​

I need your raptor VII's, and your taxi's in 10-10.5!!!!!!!!

i'll give it until 2:15 *central then i should really go to bed for my 8am class tomorrow. i hate doing this to myself, but this is probably my only chance so...

so when y'all ball in these.. y'all lace it all the way up to the chrome lace loop? its plastic right? can it hold?
BANANAS

depends on sizing...if you get the right size you might not need to. I dunno, just go to a mall and try'em out, or look through past pages to find answers to your questions.

i was keeping up with the thread up until about the 40s i think, then i stopped for 2 days, and bamn...100 pages.

Quote:
The Kobes in black and yellow where the first pair of sneakers I bought on release day
yah man, these were the first sneakers i bought on release day since way back.. every other sneaker i get i usually wait and use f&f for them lol..

i shoulda called my local stores, but damn man, they didn't carry the lebron 3s even a month after release, so i don't trust them anymore, and they didn't carry 2k5s in bigger than 11. @#%$ is that?!

i hate my local stores. the biggest/nearest one is a footlocker 1 hr away, and i was lucky to find lbj 20.5.5s there in a 13.

other than that, stores down here suck. i don't trust 'em anymore.

10 more minutes...

gah, if i don't get off niketown.com or eastbay.com f* it, i'm coppin' off eBay, screw bad prices i need these shoes!

Quote:
anyone that is the 209 or surrounding areas, finishline in the mall has them

woah dude, stockton cali? :lol:
laugh.gif
man and here i was last week sweatin to get a pair online....

i would hook people up but i dont want to look like a reseller. with tax and shipping, time, plus gas, it wouldnt be worth it...

anywhere in buffalo i could find these?

they match my hs jersey perfectly
If Knowledge Is The Key Then Just Show The Lock

tyang. do everyone a favor and just breath. i would go to sleep and focus on school. pick them up tomorrow. they aren't that rare or serious

Back
Top Bottom