Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

just bought the last 12, 12.5 and 13 at nt seattle.. heads up

...WE'Z COLD...​

The Only Way To Keep Ya Kickz Clean, Is To Keep Them In the Box...

scooby snizzle howd u get to that screen where u can id the zk1's?

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

they're all over SoCal if any of you SoCal heads need a pair hit up stonewood mall. i saw them at like 3 stores.

Quote:
Since Nike didn't release the real all star shoes, do you think they will do something special in the summer for the FIBA World Championship?? I'm guessing probably not but I hope we get some Kobe Olympic shoes in 2008.
I think they might do something to match the jerseys. But if they don't then most likely they will do an Olympic shoe for the 2008 Olympics, if Kobe is still with Nike. They gonna be playin in China so that means a lot of eyes on not only Kobe but also on his kicks.
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

man im so pissed, i went to the mall to grab the black/maize and the finishline put em out on THURSDAY instead of saturday, n i even heard rumors about them dropping early so i check wed - -x oh well i got a pair of the AS. man im envious to all of u who got both the AS and the maize/black
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

More angles of the All Star AZK's

o08mcy.jpg

o08n6w.jpg

Everyting negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.
- Kobe Bryant

Please use the Buy/ Sell forums to buy stuff. Or sell stuff.

"Buying and selling in the Buy/Sell forum? Brilliant!" I know. Crazy concept. But please try it anyways.

^^^^^^^^
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
.. not a buying selling forum

is it just me or are the allstar shoes this year horrible, theres only like three i like..... oh well

im gonna guess that kobes wearing blk/purple for the skills
[/b]

I sure am glad that I copped mine when they first were released. Wasn't sure if they would indeed be limited. But, I wasn't going to take that chance

Quote:
i have 9 pairs of size 12's in the black/maize. get at me.

o09sh0.jpg

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

If anyone still needs them, i'll go check NT MIA . It's 7:15pm EST, give me 30 min and if you need your size EZINBOX me your phone # and ill call if they got sizes etc. I can maybe pick up 3 or 4 shoes at most. Just trying to help those out.

^^^^the event was awesome you kinda had to be there to really enjoy it. they had all the future ZK1's out on display as well as some PE's, customs, and a CHROMED OUT ZK1!!!!

tony parker and kobe have been very buddy-buddy this weekend. wonder what that's all about.

and yeah the REAL kobe's shame that other junk.

Wow I wonder how many id the 81 point game shoes. If I was there I woulda ordered like 4 pairs.

derek
$140 Superbowl AF1 size 11
$100 Black and Gold Patent 1s size 13.5

ahah.. kobes gettin buddy buddy wit tony cuz hes gettin close to eva and tony doesnt kno bout it :wink: LOL.. jk its prob the Nike connection whihc is prob like the Heisman fraternity

Quote:
tony parker and kobe have been very buddy-buddy this weekend. wonder what that's all about.
i noticed that too, they prolly went on a double date with eva and vanessa..
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Back
Top Bottom