Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

nyc got them everywhereeeeeeeee and i mean every store got it.
also FOR THOSE THAT DIDNT BUY YET go to footlocker and use the PREZ DAY SALE VIP 20$ off !!!!!!

you can get them at champs and footlocker with the VIP coupon.
those that want it and cant get exinbox me by tonight tomorrow before the Presidents sale is over and ill try get your size. but only taking money orders !!

Shieksh said they shipped mine , but the tracking number isnt working ....... @#%$ is this -_-
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

same here. my tracking number doesn't work. it sucks. i hope they don't mess this up for me. good luck to u too.

I called up customer service on niketown.com asking about the Black/maize being online since I was told by 2 different customer reps last week they would be online on the 18th. The guy said they have been getting serveral calls asking about them and the last they were told was that they were supposed to be up on the 18th. His only explanation was that they IT staff must have forgot to put them up. He did not know when they would put them up but they were supposed to be available online on the 18th. Not sure if I completely believe the comment about the IT staff forgetting, but I am just passing on what I was told.

thanks , good luck to u too , and i hope everyone who bought from shieks doesnt get ripped off and get our kobes in great condition!
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Quote:
God damn Folks, It's just a pair of shoe, just wait and it will show up in your local shoe store. They are not limited whatsoever , not all store have receive their shipment yet that's y. And please don't waste your money buy these online because the quality is crap and u really need to see them in person to pick out the best pair before u buy. Best pair meaning a pair that doesn't have glue all over them or marks on the swoosh. Make sure u try them on too.

If they are just shoes, then why use the Lord's name in vain?? also, not every local store will be getting them and the quality of the Kobe's is some of the best I have seen in a long time, especially the black/yellow
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

i don't know if this question was addressed earlier...but could somebody school me on the kobe logo? is there a meaning behind it? what was the inspiration for it?

Quote:
i don't know if this question was addressed earlier...but could somebody school me on the kobe logo? is there a meaning behind it? what was the inspiration for it?

Kobe says it's his "Emotional Sheath"
After all the stuff he went through he always acknowledged that the important thing in his life that allowed him to survive all his disasters is how he handles these problems on the court. The Game is his relief from all his burdens.

SO when he gets on the court he pulls his "Emotional Blade" from his "Sheath"(the symbol) to bring all his burdens onto the court.

The "Sheath" is symbol of his killer instict and personality on the court.

hey curlyone,

ANY NEWS ON THE WHITE/BLACK/PURPLE 81 pt. AZK1? Are they the ones releasing in fall 06??

ALSO,

The black/purple AZK1 coming this SUMMER 06, will the inside ankle piece be purple like this:
i7B462958-E73E-4A1D-969C-5B80C07165BB.jpg

OR will they just be like the black/maize EXCEPT it's Purple instead of maize???

I called NikeTown New York and they said they can take a phone order and ship them to you, as long as your blling address matches your Adress on the credit/debit card. I just ordered mine.

For the peepz looking for 12.5's they got 17 pairs left, and they have 3 pairs of size 13's. Didn't ask about any other stores though check for yourself about it if you want to heres the number...

310-275-9998

|AIM - xXx Eminem2g xXx| |E-Mail - [email protected]|​

It's offical Kobe is wearing the White/Red/Royal Blue tonight at the All Star game. just letting all you guys know. incase some peepz don't watch it.

|AIM - xXx Eminem2g xXx| |E-Mail - [email protected]|​

Eminem2g, which will ship? The number you posted is from LA, in your post you said New York?

Quote:
Kobe says it's his "Emotional Sheath"
After all the stuff he went through he always acknowledged that the important thing in his life that allowed him to survive all his disasters is how he handles these problems on the court. The Game is his relief from all his burdens.

SO when he gets on the court he pulls his "Emotional Blade" from his "Sheath"(the symbol) to bring all his burdens onto the court.

The "Sheath" is symbol of his killer instict and personality on the court.

Here is the real reason behind the logo.

www.nike.com/nikebasketball/usa/?ref=http://www.nike.com/nikebasketball

The designer of the Kobe Logo and 2k5, Eric Avar, explains it all. Click on the 2k5 video.
[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
I called NikeTown New York and they said they can take a phone order and ship them to you, as long as your blling address matches your Adress on the credit/debit card. I just ordered mine

every niketown is like that so everyone still looking for a pair, get the list to all niketowns... some of them wont let you order them on the weekends though...

:smh:
nono.gif
@ kobe not wearing the released all stars... just an excuse for nike to make a white/black/red colorway... Once again, nike are ******s :smh:
nono.gif
They turned out to be the ai2 all star shoes :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm really mad at the AS ZKI colorway thing. Nike just straight up lied with their marketing. If I wouldn't have got mine for 93$, they would be going back. The Wht/Blk-Red is > KB's edition. It's just the general priciple though. Who wants to play in a shoe that their favorite player didn't play in? Why is the Blk/Maize called the 81 pt. shoe? What's up with ya'll Nike?
C O O K # 4 5

I could care less whether Kobe wears the shoes colors released or not, but I am disappointed that they would market it as HIS 2006 all star shoe...Nike has dropped the ball over and over with their Kobe shoe marketing.

Back
Top Bottom