Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

NIKE is just playing it "safe" with the debut of Kobe's 1st signature shoe in order to get a feel for the market. I compare it w/ LeBron's 1st shoe (Zoom Generation). If you recall, they also had the plain orange NIKE box, the large swoosh and kind of a "retro" look to it.

I'm pretty sure that next year, NIKE will reconstruct Kobe's 2nd shoe from the ground up and give it a completely different look (ala the LBJ II) with more of SIGNATURE shoe feel to it rather than a just a "general" shoe with his logo on it.

The swoosh is hot on the shoe, but IMO, nike messed up on the swoosh colors.

how hot would the black/maize look if the swoosh was maize? i guarentee it would look hotter. the white comes outta nowhere.

nonetheless, i am looking for a much cleaner look for the kobe zoom 2s...

lol, damn you guys are ready to bury the azk1s. it's still got a year to go. give it a chance to see what else nike will throw out.

well I'll admit, I'm feeling the MPLS colorway.. might cop that.. dont like the look of the shoe overrall, but the MPLS colorway is hot

I went to shiek's yesturday cause they ussually have good prices on new kicks, and they had the Kobe's(red/blk) at $150.00!!!! I looked at the guy behind the counter and laughed.

By the way, anyone wanna trade a size 10.5 for a size 10 of the Blk/Maize? Plz...

Quote:
2006 all star shoe

Technically, even though Kobe wore a different colorway rather than the white/red/black colorway, it's still considered an all star shoe because AI2 rocked em in the rookie sophomore game.

And during the dunk contest, did anyone notice that Iggy was rockin' a pancho looking thingy with the kobe logo on the front?

But me personally, I don't really care if Nike marketed it all wrong. I think the white/red/black colorway is alot more hotter than the white/blue/red.

[/b]
[/b]

"And during the dunk contest, did anyone notice that Iggy was rockin' a pancho looking thingy with the kobe logo on the front?"

Ya, i saw that, I think it was to help keep his body warm, cause later they said he had heat pads on and he had that thing on his knee...
Maybe that's the next big thing on in Kobe's clothing line... ;P

Quote:
give it a chance to see what else nike will throw out

yall aint seen nuthin yet :wink:
wink.gif

look at it this way:
*nike hasnt released the 81 point versions.............yet
*playoff editions??
*MVP EDITION??
*home laker colorway
*not to mention air force ones and a clothing line. guys by this time 3 months from now, youll be going head over heels over what nike has to offer for you AND kobe.

I just opened my Shiekh's package and i got two free pair of "Shiekh" socks, writing pens, a discount coupon for 10% off "SK4TEN", and something about being a regular customer to shop @ the nike section. Says "www.shiekhshoes.com/nike" and password is "shiekhnike". Hope this is helpful.

They also took my order with the discount code.

Quote:
nice, and yes, some would wear them, which would amuse you and me...

as long as the triforce is on the crotch or butt, i'll wear 'em :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
yall aint seen nuthin yet :wink:
wink.gif

look at it this way:
*nike hasnt released the 81 point versions.............yet
*playoff editions??
*MVP EDITION??
*home laker colorway
*not to mention air force ones and a clothing line. guys by this time 3 months from now, youll be going head over heels over what nike has to offer for you AND kobe.

yeah that's what i'm talking about :smokin
smokin.gif

Is Iggy a Kobe Brand dude? because today on Cold Pizza, he had a PE Kobe suit with his number on it. I think he's a good choice to rock the Kobe shoes. Especially the "All-Star colorway", and the upcoming Blk/White colorway.

If anyone has a size 11 in the Blk/Maize, please get at me.

I think both of mine will show tomorrow or Wed. I love these kicks. The ZKI is nice.
<<<<------- I'm really just posting so ya'll can see my pimpn avy. The shoulder brush, NBA action, it's fantastic !!!!
C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
Is Iggy a Kobe Brand dude? because today on Cold Pizza, he had a PE Kobe suit with his number on it.

I was wondering that too. Maybe he's just good friends with Kobe and is getting that stuff. He didn't wear ZK1s for the dunk contest so I don't know.

Just my $.02. I got these yesterday and I love 'em. It felt weird since I'm pretty much a Jordan guy. I actually bought these over the XXI.

130176580.jpg

130176571.jpg

i believe it was stu lantz (color commentator 4 lakers) that said that iguodala and kobe workout out together over the summer.

so that explains their "homie" type relationship.

Back
Top Bottom