Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^^^^man can u resize your pic :rolleyes
eyes.gif

hey hope this is better. sorry. my first time uploading a pic. anyway... zk1's are amazing can't wait to play in 'em

i've played in my black/maize about 3 times now for 3 hours, indoor.

BEST BASKETBALL BEATS I'VE PLAYED WITH. They are still in immaculate condition even after being used for that much and being beaten all around in the court. Of course there are creases, specially in the teeth areas. But it is for balling.

Anyways, i have an extra pair to keep in stock. These black/maizes are my fav. colorway along with the TRUE 81 pt. game AZK1 (white/purple) I sure would get two in that colorway as well. One to beat, one to stock.

I hope we see better pics of th blk/white ZK1's and that the final released product look better in person and have better quality because so far what I've seen in the sample pics their just to plain.Right now the only other colorway I plan to cop are the MPLS colorway.If NIKE gets their SH*T together and releases the white/purple/black swoosh 81 point game ZK1's, the Houston hyperstrike lakers colorway non lasererd version of the ZK1's, and the yellow/grey/white ZK1's.I'd cop all three of those colorway all the first day they were release.

Quote:
haha. 6:30 PM delivery. drove me nuts all day.

funny cuz thats about when mine came also. my pair had no glue marks or any stray things falling off. they were perfect. only problem is my foot is a bit flat, but ill try it out later this week. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Well my lil bro got back from the states on sunday, he baught himself the XXI, but didnt get me my Kobes, he said they didnt have em in my size, so i am kinda pissed bout tha! >:
mad.gif
But that day i went into London, Nike Town, and saw em there! I was amazed, they are much nicer in person, 90 for em, didnt buy em, coz i didnt have that much cash with me, but will be gettin them this saturday or sunday from there! Cant wait!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif

Babyboo...You are out of luck..Smallest they made the black/maize was sz 8. I needed a 7.5 as these run big, but it was confirmed since it was a limited release, only 8 and up.. I can dfit in the 8's with 2 pairs of socks....sorry

Can someone tell me why the ZK1s have those two circles on each side when you look in the shoe? ...and I don't see a Nike tag anywhere either?

Fonto76,
I believe the 2 circles have to do with the ankle support. The Nike tag is in the inner medial part of the shoe.
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Quote:
.and I don't see a Nike tag anywhere either?

i assume you are talking about the tag with the size and style code? i was looking for it too. Push the tongue flat and its on the inside left part of the shoes. its kinda hidden away. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

lol.. yea the tag was tricky to find.. i was sitting there at a champs store trying to find out what size the shoe was and I jus sat tehre examining the shoe for a good 5 minutes before im like hey maybe its behind this. lol

So still nothing on the clothing line huh???
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

yo...i was in laurel, md. and footlocker has the blk/yellows like they just came out today..all over the damn store...i'm going to buy myself another pair next week.
I'M OVER IN THE MUSIC FORUM POSTIN FREESTYLES....THEM DUDES STILL POSTIN KEYSTYLES..

the 2 circles are where your ankle bone would be and it for support ete, the same as they are doing with other shoes. The tag is hard to get to. push the tongue over and the tag is there
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

supersonic1414, thanks for the reply. coz I just knew that nb.com have the black/red/white men's size 6 that is why i'm hoping that they release some smaller sizes... oh well, guess its not really for me then..

Hey guys, do you know how long did it take for the ground shipping from nb.com? to Cali?

looks like i'll have to pick that issue up
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Back
Top Bottom