Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

dont wanna blow it up but NT NYC has em and they are shipping em to me in Chicago. Bout 5 bucks more than nine five. (retail+tax+shipping) I would buy from nine five but he only takes paypal and paypal blows and I have more peace of mine buying from NT than from a niketalker. Thanks for hookin ppl up though nine five.

elephantprint

I have a size 10 if you want. I am in Miami- if you pay shipping they're yours for retail. (Paypal if you send that way.)

these kicks are hot
kobe lost 3 solid years without his own shoes
im glad he strayed from jordan brand
those mpls jumpoffs are bananas :wow:
eek.gif

are those the 81s? they're white/purple/yellow

i don't remember if the 81s had yellow.

nevertheless, the lakers are playing some damn good ball right now! i'm lovin' it!

^^^this is getting a bit ridiculous with all the pe's he's wearing...nike is obviously not going to release all these colorways and if they do ID the shoe, then they should probably do it soon, because its not really going to be all that sweet to start IDing in the fall when the shoe has been around for so long...i'd much rather wait for the kobe II at that point...im really happy they released the blk/maize cause im lovin' them...and if they release the white/purple (81's) ill get those...but this whole pe thing he's doing is dumb...No other player with a signature shoe wears PE's...Jordan never did...Lebron doesn't, AI doesnt, etc...

hes not jordan or lebron , he is kobe , I enjoy him having new PES , its always nice to see new colors and expirements.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

no kiddin, its not Huaraches nomore, just choose a color for home and away and wear them consistantly.

Those are not the 81's, its white base, yellow swoosh and purple ankle mesh and toe.

this is rediculous.

^^^av3n...u're defiintely right...he sure ISN'T jordan...thats the whole point...if mj didn't do it...then kobe definitely has no business doing it...which was my initial point...experiments with shoe colors can come from other players that choose to wear his shoe, not the guy who's shoe it is...pick a color and stick with it...a home and away...then a playoff home and away...makes much more sense that way...

it is too boring but this is how you wanna market a person.
creating all these shoes that basketball fans cant get wont help.

I say Nike should start slow with Kobe

^^^AVN...there are advantages and disadvantages to having a sig shoe...one of the advantages is that you have finally been singled out as an elite player who is both marketable on and off the court...one of the disadvantages is that you have to use your marketability to sell shoes that the consumer can buy (color included)...it makes no sense to have a sig shoe and not wear colors that your fans/followers/****suckers can buy...even though this may be 'boring' to some people such as yourself, it separates and individualizes his shoe from something like a team shoe or league shoe (such as the huarache 2k4/2k5 was...)

apparently halfkobe08 and I are on the same wavelength with this one...

The complaining about PEs only matters to like 5 people. Who gives a flip if he wears different colorways. I know a lot of people get ready, looking for what different colorways he has on.

ALCS

^^^I don't care if he wears 100 different colorways...its more about the difference between a sig shoe and a league shoe...there should be an actual difference between to the two...right now i see absolutely no difference between the 2k4/2k5 and his shoe (besides the fact that not every player in the league is wearing these...YET)...already turiaf and iguodala have worn them, so its not all that exclusive there either...the 2k4's and 5's both had versions that had Kobe's name on them...the 2k5's had his symbol on them...so where the heck is the actual separation between league shoe and sig...maybe the only difference is that these are actually called the Air Zoom Kobe 1...but then again, many huaraches had his name on the box too...

I think we should get a petition started to send to NIKE to have them release these hot colorway shoes.Like the white/purple/yellow swoosh he's wearing tonight, the white/purple/black swoosh 81 point game ZK1's, and also the white/grey/yellow ZK1's

Back
Top Bottom