Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

so, I would really hate to shy away form this subject of tights but..Are there goingt o be any other apparel appearing anytime soon?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

hope this can help
Quote:
Response (Christian) - 02/22/2006 03:39 PM
Dear ,

Thank you for contacting Nike regarding our Kobe products.

We always welcome feedback from consumers and appreciate that you took the time to contact us. Our next line of Kobe apparel will be released in April. Please stay tuned for this product release.

Your feedback has been passed on to the proper departments.

Thank you again for contacting Nike.

Sincerely,

Christian
Nike

yall can find some kobe tights a niketown click on football then apperal then tights an there u go there about 35.00.
kobe​

shox2001 -Thanks! I will be on the look out come April
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

those who wear tights, even though they are performance wear and actually help blood-circulation in the leg and what-not, what do people say to you guys when you're out there playing? (just wondering)

i know you guys are wearing these not because kobe or michael redd are wearing them right?

my family has a history of vericose veins and spider veins. Ive been wearing tights since i was about 12. Normally i wear them only when i play for longer then 30 minutes. i dont like wearing them outside. i only wear them oustide for football once in a while. Normally pople just stare at me and giggle once in a while. Ever since NBA players have started rockin them i have been asked on more than one ocassion where they could be purchased. The sole purpose of them is to add pressur to your legs. This prussure allows your blood to move more smoothly up to your heart.

I want to wear them cause when I ball. I get stiff. Since I usually play outdoors and not indoors.

Had to go away from the tights, and contribute to the thread.....

opz2qf.jpg

Nice collection. I think the Addidas Kobe was a cool shoe. Although, a lot of people hate how it looks. I actually liked it.

damn, even up to the september still no Lakers colourway Kobe I to be release (except the white/grey), what the @#%$ are nike thinking >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

ok20ea.jpg

I am glad they are waiting on a Laker colorway because my bank account is hurting from all the heat that Nike is going to drop in 06. I at first just wanted one pair of AZK1, but after trying them on...... I need more. These shoes are great.

Agree that the AZK1's are some of the best shoes out there. I'm probably going to cop another colorway. Just decided on which one.

Yeah same here. It's a great shoe. It's really comfortable. And the black/maize I got is just straight fire. I actually played better with the shoe. No joke.

^^I'm prolly gonna cop those white ones, and i'm still thinking about the north carolina colorway. Nike is dropping so much heat this year, i dunno if i can even afford it =_="
WANTED: DS Size 9.5 Jordan III White/Cement/Red
Hit me up, I'm willing to pay good price!

yellow ones are the best

who wants the blk/yellow ones i got sizes 8-12.5
just get at me, cheap too
For Sale: Jordan VII's Blk/Chambray
size 12 email me for pics
also Kobes blk/yelow(Limited) sz. 8-12.5 email me for pics
------------------
Any J's Size 9.5-10 holla at me
AIM: AirAJ23
Email: [email protected]

I guess the black/yellow are sold out on Finishline. Did any Finishline stores receive them?

[/b]​

Quote:
who wants the blk/yellow ones i got sizes 8-12.5

How much is cheap??
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

Back
Top Bottom