Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

My FL still has some Black/Maize, I actually thought they were worse looking in person. MPLS and Black/White for me then.

[/b]​

If anyone still wants the Black/Maize, they still have sizes 10-13 on niketown.com. I guess 8-9 have already sold out.
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." --- Michael Jordan

finally got my maizes yesterday from finishline. the day before i got my white/black crazy 8's. its been a good week. hopefully next paycheck i get the sunshines.

Quote:
I wonder what he gonna wear tonight.....

You took the words right out of my mouth. Better yet I wonder if he's going to wear something that is actually going to be released. Wouldn't it be a shock if it were. :\
ohwell.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
|I
tired.gif

i thought the all star zk1's looked ugly at first, but i saw them in person and tried them on today... they look dope. on me.

there there anywhere else but finishline and niketown selling the black and maize?
That's my word

[/center]

^^^Another unrelease colorway? Nike is doing a terrible job with their releases.
I'm wearing a thong right now, if that matters.

Quote:
Nike is doing a terrible job with their releases.

some of you guys swear they just started doing this. VC wears almost none of his released colorways in game. lebron also has alot of PE's that only he wears.

Lebron actualyl rarely wears PEs anymore. but yea,vince stays in PEs.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

^^^ Lebron doesn't have "alot" of PE's.....

you have got to admit Kobe has the most PE's in the NBA.

The ZK's will probably be released in 20 different colorways counting both the limited ones and GR's. Ad there are alotta colorways Kobe wore that probably won't be released ever. For example, the ones he wore against the kings in this post. There are no guarantees if the blk-purple and wht-purple will ever hit the stores.

Kobe's got more PE's than VC and Bron combine and that's the truth. :\
ohwell.gif

I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

Will def. cop the Black/White and MPLS. Those black/white look hot to be used as beats man.

the black/purple and white/canary look just like plain ol' colors...not feelin any of those summer colors(if they do come out)

Back
Top Bottom