Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I think the white/grey is a very nice colorway.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

I have that exact same 81 point shirt. Wish I had the real colorway to go with it. LOL
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

I just looked in my closet, and I got nothing to rock the Blk/Maize with.. LOL
Gonna pick up a set of something that matches and the lbj3 today I guess....
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

modells.com is run by a diff sporting goods company other then modells, their inventory and prices have nothing to do with the stores. They jus use the name...jus a heads up.
You have to buy it from any of the stores for the sale price.
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
[email protected]

yeah, anybody know of any black jordan/nike shorts with a hint of yellow in them? or curlyone - are they gonna drop some kobe shorts with black and yellow?
amilton
dRHamilton
dRHamilton​

I just woke up & got mine, I have been sleepin on these....my feet think they are delicious.

Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

Kobe Show, you know what I was thinking!!!

Even though it is a RBK / NIKE crossover... still :smokin
smokin.gif
!

e8pldy.jpg

133169143.jpg

now i'm gonna have to find that jersey in my size :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

that's gangster! sorry man but i'm gonna have to buy that jersey to go with those shoes too. it's too nice a combo to pass up.
- Ali

ay drhamilton they have some black and yellow jordan shorts at champs. i think they're $42. they're all black with two yellow lines on the side and a yellow line on the bottom.

crap when do the black/whites drop??

if they are soon im gonna return my black/yellows...they are too bright for my tastes on the court....
[/center]

Quote:
I have that exact same 81 point shirt. Wish I had the real colorway to go with it. LOL

lol man everyone has that shirt, including me. i must admit i love this shirt... and if u wear black jeans and like a black shirt underneath it matches pretty nice
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

ohh snapp i jz saw the black/white jersey/shoe colorway that is HOT

are those black/ white kobe jerseys still available online? I remembered seeing wade's and bron's on eastbay...

I know you can find the black/maize kobes just about everywhere but for thoses of you still interested in copping a pair. Footaction at Westfield Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA just a restock on them, sizes 9 thru 10.5 only. Heads Up!!! for anyone interested, hit them up, good peeps and their fellow shoeheads, 626-574-0483 peace out!!!

Back
Top Bottom