Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Picture%2057.jpg

Picture%2058.jpg

lol sorry a little blurry, webcam sucks.

but to combat the sexy white/black kobe shoe/jersy combo, try that on with the black/maize :pimp:
pimp.gif

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Dr. Hamilton

I just got these jordan shorts to rock with my Blk/Maize.

98352452_xl.jpg

I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

hey does anyone know about the black/yellow/white colorway whats up with those, werent those a qs/limited accounts or something?

The pic is off, but im for sure they are black.
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

if those shorts really are black then thats hot, im hopping there gonna drop black/maize shorts in the izzo collection though

are they any college shorts that are black/maize?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

i saw some blk/mz jordan shorts at champs down here. i was gonna pick them up the same day i picked up my kobe's but my credit card was still burning a hole in my pocket.

i shoulda picked 'em up when i had the chance. haven't seen them online yet.

yeah, i saw those...but the color is Obsidian/Taxi.

Obsidian being navy blue, taxi of course yellow. Unfortunately, those aren't going to match. Thanks though!
amilton
dRHamilton
dRHamilton​

^ I got the navy/yellow Izzo shorts. Not a perfect match but it's as close as you can get if you want the Kobe logo on the shorts.

Oh damn, they are obsidian. Wierd, my champs store, had them in a straight fire black/yellow. Check there at a Champs store then Dr. Hamilton.

I also picked up the black/yellow AJ Team Jacket.. ( the jacket with the huge @#%$ jumpman logo in the center).

-Michael Jordan

^^^The all stars come in those sizes, but not the black/yellows. My store has PLENTY left as they aren't selling very well in kids sizes.
"Being called a role model has become code for being "able to sell product." But the true essence of a role model lies in influencing our youth to be better, not perfect, not to buy sodas or fast food or whatever; but to be better, no matter the odds or the circumstances."

-Kobe Bryant

my black maize came today after about a 3 weeks wait from shiekh, easily the best looking shoe i have EVER seen
[/b]

How about the GR All-Stars....
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

I'm having a very hard time finding the black/yellow colorway in size 9 in Orange County. Finish Line seems to have the most supply, but all they have are sizes 10+. Anyone know of a store with size 9 still? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom