Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

STRAIGHT FIRE!!
Kobe always got the sickest PE's...I wonder if he actually picks the colors.
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
[email protected]

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Dang...I need a pair of those :pimp:
pimp.gif
8)
glasses.gif

She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Those are hot. I still love the black/maize the best tho. Wow! So Kobe has worn 8 different colorways of ZK1's since the intro at the X-mas game.

I guess he wears the grey/yellow and grey/purple to promote the grey/carolinas since the grey/carolinas don't match the Lakers uniform. So if people see him wearing a mostly all grey colorway, when they see the GR's in store they will buy those.
And he is also wearing the black/white and black/purple for all the away games which are going to be a GR.
Nike is doing a little better job promoting the Kobe's than they were earlier.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

s2cdcm.jpg

out of all the colorways i've seen so far, these are the illest. anymore info?

also, any new info on the kobe contest colorway, the ones kobe picked and nort/recon?
ADAPT CLOTHINGl

I like these but I like the Gray/Yellow ones better. I hope they release the Wht/Prpl just so I can have them signed.
C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
I guess he wears the grey/yellow and grey/purple to promote the grey/carolinas since the grey/carolinas don't match the Lakers uniform. So if people see him wearing a mostly all grey colorway, when they see the GR's in store they will buy those.

im sure the lakers will end up rocking the mpls throwback's before the end of the season...

eek.gif
If those Blk/Prpl XXis were mids, my goodness!!! I love ZKIs but....... :wow:
eek.gif
those XXIs.
C O O K # 4 5

can you imagine Kobe wearing Bibby's XXI (blk/purple) for away games and white/yellow XXI's for home. that be crazy sick.

just for one game haha, Kobe please?

i think he could if he feels like he wants to
Jordan wore Pennys back in 96 when the concords were banned for a couple of the away games

Back
Top Bottom