Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^^^

Quote:
I wish we can see more lakers' games on TV because beside watching kobe plays~ all other games are kinda boring!! btw, the ID is sweet and on fire

I'd recommend next season geting NBA legaue pass.It's well worth the price for the whole season dont signup now for $50 bucks for the remainder of the season thats a rip off right there since a lot of the Laker game are on national tv.If you live in LA, Socal, or even as far down in SD like myself they televise all Laker home games on FSN West and most cable companies carry that channel as part as basic cable.Also what cool about NBA legaue pass is that now they started streaming live games on NBA.com if you have NBA league pass you dont have to pay additional fees.But also with NBA legaue it's nice geting to watch other teams play.I myself watch The Warriors, The Mavs, The Queens, etc..It really depends on how much you like watching basketball.

NBA League pass + a DVR = :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't missed a game!

Got the 81 point and 62 point game recorded as well as the Heat VS Lakers = Kobe and Shaq reconciliation game. :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/b]
[/b]

GOTTA LOVE DVR AND LIVING IN L.A.!!! GET TO SEE ALL GAMES AT STAPLES OR ON TV 8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif

You can also purchase full length games on google.

[/b]

hey everyone
giong to laker game on thurday against the spurs..Get to see the zk1 in real life in a different color hope he comes out with a new pe.Gong to try to get my zk1 signed by kobe but doudbt it.He never comes out to sign anything.Just out of curitocityi is section 107 good seats.Just asking?

^^ sectin 107 is VERY good seats, but not good enough to get on the floor. if its near the tunnel, u can hold ur shoes over the edge and scream for kobe and hope he signs them for u haha
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Got some news on the shorts to match the black and white AZK1's

Kari: Hi, my name is Kari. How may I help you?
juan: Hello Kari. I have a question regarding the Kobe clothing line
Kari: Hello Juan. What is your question?
juan: I notice that the black and white Air Zoom Kobe 1 releases on the 14th. Well I was wondering will there be a black and white Izzo Viz Air short to go with that colorway.
Kari: I can check for you. Just one moment.
juan: Thanks
Kari: There is a matching short coming out in April.
Kari: The style # is: 138170-011.
juan: Great. Is it expected to release on the 18th as well?
Kari: I only have the general date of April.
juan: Great. Do you have any info on more of Kobe's clothing line releasing soon?
Kari: Only that there should be updated colors on items already out.
juan: Thanks Kari for your assistance. Have a good one
[/b]

Are the black and white AZKs going to have white or black laces? Kobe is wearing them with white, however first page of this thread show them in black. Anybody have any info?

white laces, first page was way old samples, but if u want the other color that is released, just buy them, go to champs there like 3 bucks. if ur willing to pay 140 for the kobes 3 dollars doesnt seem like alot
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

i got Dish and i have the fake card (i live in mexico) and i only pay 20 bucks every 4 months :tongue:
tongue.gif
, i have every channel open, even the pay-per-view, and of course i have nba league pass, dont miss any lakers game :pimp:
pimp.gif

change the game

well...living in LA has its advantages. we get both home and away games televised everynight. Prime Ticket is about to make its comeback!!!

Quote:
Prime Ticket is about to make its comeback!!!

YES!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Before FSN, there was PRIME TICKET!!!!!!!

Will they be televising Laker away games on it?

I sure hope so, there's times when I wished I lived in LA, just to be able to watch Stu and Joel announce the away games.
[/b]
[/b]

^^^still has them, but not in the usual popular sizes

only some online stores like NDC still has SOME of the popular sizes

Back
Top Bottom