Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i want a pair of blk maize kobes in sz 8.5-9 im in nyc all i see are big sizes anybody wanna help me out??? :D
happy.gif

[/b]Member # 8

Don't we have an acronym guide somewhere on NT?...
CHECK IT: For Sale: DS XIII Blk/Red Sizes 8.5, 9
Hit me up with a PM if interested. Have photos.

LUVGurlzGurlz101,

I can't personally help you out, but I was searching Ebay, and there are Black/Maize available in 8.5/9. One guy was selling them for a buy now price of $110.00/115.00 + $20 shipping. Still a little less than the $130 retail plus tax. Good luck. :smile:
smile.gif

LUVGurlzGurlz101 ,

Hey man, whats up...they got the blk/maize on 34th st & 7th ave right next to MSG... Footaction i believe...call em up and ask if they got ur size
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
[email protected]

^^^ black white then grey carolina blue
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

So what is the QS playoff colorway that suppose to come out for the ZK1?I hope it's not that blk/purple colorway.I'd rather have the real 81 point game ZK1, grey/yellow, or grey/purple colorway as the QS playoff ZK1? Where's our insider curlyone with the info because the Lakers will be making the playoff for sure this season.

I remember someone asking about how the Kobe's are selling awhile back, and I just saw this article earlier on MSN. Not exact numbers or anything, but seems like they must be selling pretty well.

Quote:
US sales rose 14 per cent to $1.4bn, spurred by demand for new footwear styles such as the $160 Air Max 360 running shoe and the Air Jordan XXI and Kobe Bryant signature models.

Here's the full article:
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11948872/
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." --- Michael Jordan

for anyone wondering why kobes shorts are called "izzo", well when he went to rucker park a few years back, and he had a friendship with the mc, and kobe liked the fact how the mc would give nicknames to the players, and one of the nicknames that was given to kobe was "K to the izzo"

just thought id share
[/b]

^^^sounds stupid, but its better than some of the other explanations. What does the "Viz-Air" mean?

Back
Top Bottom