Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Dime Mag has the Black/White AZK 1 coming out on April 1st. Is that true? Or April Fools Joke...LOL

It says 4/14 on the first page here. Any info about the 4/1 release?
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

BIG UPS TO HEGWOOD!!

niketown.nike.com/niketow...atalogId=1

:wink:
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I just ordered my sz. 11.5 pair...hopefully it comes through..if it doesn't NIKETOWN is a reliable store and will give me my money back!

nothing to lose!

o yea, i just got my ORDER CONFIRMATION...so this might be another mistake on another Nike Rep for putting these out EARLY! (DEJA VU: Remember the Birthday Lebron II's?) April Fools?!

>D

nvm i thought he ment the red ones, and if the xii is the newest jordan shoe, i think those are ugly.
WANTED: Adidas Crazy 8 blk/wht size: 11

GARYtheWHITE

can anyone tell me how are the cities exaclty written in the insole of the wht/blk/red, cause im tryin to customize a shirt, but since i ball in them, they came off really quick. I know they are in the 1st page, but i can only see 5 cities, and i totally forgot about the other ones, so if anyone could help me please
thanks
'hunt me, or be hunted'

i think its from the cities he's beein in for the all-star games.. .
someone correct me if i'm wrong
Houston
Denver
LA
Philly
Atlanta
DC
NYC
Oakland

^ that coming from the shoe

Quote:
Dime Mag has the Black/White AZK 1 coming out on April 1st. Is that true? Or April Fools Joke...LOL
could this be true?? i hope so! cuz don't usually releases come out on a saturday @ 12:00 a.m. and isn't 4/14 a friday? any1 got the real info on this thanks.
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Quote:

it is a april fools joke. I just called NTLA and the blk/white are still on for the 14th of april.

Quote:

They just have 4/1 listed because they didn't have the exact date. That's the standard way to do it when the exact date isn't known.

Jay Kickz u have to tug the insoles bit by bit...the inner part where the toe will give u the most difficult. A little part of the material might still be attached since the sole is sticky, but all in all it should be good. Just keep trying slowly.

I havent seen these ZK1 before their kind of weird looking.I'm pretty sure these were designed at the nike ID station at the nike conversation with Kobe at allstar weekend in Houston.But I like these ZK1 better than those ugly Ronald Mcdonald colorway we saw a couple days after the allstar game.The pics I got these from a post on ISS.

man im so excited i jz copped my black/maize (copped AS's on release date) and im hella excited. (for all u rich shoeheads, how i envy you, im just a high schooler who has to work to afford shoes). 5 am practice tomorrow, cant wait to ball in these
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Back
Top Bottom