Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I like so many of the colorways released for this shoe. I also like some of the colorways that will release. Kobe always had nice PE's in the past so i wasn't surprised when i saw some of the ones he pulled out with these. I like the grey touch he has added to some of them. Im looking forward to seeing what other colorways he pulls out for these as PE's.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

jus to clearifly.my blk/maize r legit.the picture was taken at an angle aiming inside the shoe b4thats why you couldnt see the "target" sign inside the shoe.but here you go.PEACE n BEZ yall

when do the grey/purples come out?

I can't see the pic of the OT's :nerd:
nerd.gif

Can somebody please fix it
Out on bail, fresh out of jail, California Dreamin

This is my first post...but are the OT's going to be released? If so when? My friend at Footlocker said she got info that the all black ZK1's will be released on October 1, but she wasn't completely sure cuz it's an unconfirmed rumor so far.

october 1, 2006.

most likely it's still unknown since Nike usually gives a sure RELEASE DATE 90 days before it is released in that specific month. October 1, 2006 is probably the relative month that the OT's are going to be released. We should know the exact date of the OT's by mid-July or so.

i ordered my blk/blk zk1 on satuarday and got mine today from pickyourshoes.com don't know how to post picks someone want to host for me

the so called "OT"s are on page 171. right now from what i see i doubt they're OT editions though because they look like they are normal leather instead of premium. also in the past OT edition shoes have been more expensive then retail yet those are scheduled for 130, so i wouldnt be too sure.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I have no idea why ppl are calling the blk kobes OTs, they are just blk/blk.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

great shoe just like the other colors black/white/black shoe strings are white, i saw some on ebay with black strings i wonder if they are fake

why do they already have the blk/white Zoom Kobe I on pickyourshoes, when the release date is the 14th??/

and how do these shoes size run with the total air package ??
same? bigger? smaller?

don't matter, i decided to buy the black/whites AZK1's since i have a paypal coupon. I received mine TODAY already!

I'm at ucsd, and shoes are back at home. CAN'T WAIT!

Quote:
i ordered my blk/blk zk1 on satuarday and got mine today from pickyourshoes.com don't know how to post picks someone want to host for me
i thought they only had the blk/wht zk1's? hegwood how did you get the blk/blk's?
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

kobebob5qa.jpg

I SAW IT! I ALSO SAW THE JORDAN BRAND VAULT!!!!!!!!! FIIIIRE!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

o yea, i think HEGWOOD meant black/white

and the paypal coupon, i meant it as a gift certificate for only me.

Quote:
the so called "OT"s are on page 171. right now from what i see i doubt they're OT editions though because they look like they are normal leather instead of premium. also in the past OT edition shoes have been more expensive then retail yet those are scheduled for 130, so i wouldnt be too sure.

i stated that on the other post the shoes first appeared in. w/ the 130 price tag, they wouldn't be OT. they'd probs be around 150.

Quote:
I have no idea why ppl are calling the blk kobes OTs, they are just blk/blk

prolly the same morons that called or still call the blk/maize the 81's.

Back
Top Bottom