Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^^ nice collection diggin all the ZK1's, addias are so-so cept for crazy 1s which are FIRE
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

^^^Thanks.
I love the crazy 1s too. Can't wait for the next colorways that are gonna come out.

Nice collection and display. You should of done the bottom three pairs all AZK1s to form the logo.

^^^ haha some one did that recently in one of the last pages it looks crazy
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Just thought I'd take a few pics of the new AKZ1's for your viewing pleasures:

v3du9d.jpg

v3eemc.jpg

v3eex5.jpg

v3ef45.jpg

v3efb6.jpg

v3efjp.jpg

v3eg6c.jpg

v3egew.jpg

I can't wait for the black/white AZK's. I recieved my nike voucher for my 2k5's, so ill "settle" for these when they come out. NDC is getting them i assume, correct? I have a pair of Adidas Crazy 1's in a size 11 and 13 im trying to sell too. (I returned some shoes to Marco @ Sheikh's Houston- and only got store credit.)

how much u asken for the crazy 1s in 11? There new correct?
________________________________________________________________________________________________

WANTED: Adidas Crazy 8 blk/wht size: 11

^^^ yo man do that stuff through pm's. and mann ur killing me with those black/white ZK1's, its so tempting to go to pys right now and order a pair, but i must remember that i need to get those MPLS grey/carolina blue ones, and only their sexiness is enough to control my temptation.

kaman is rocken the zk1's and kobe strutten laker colored color-ways.

mmmm hmmmm

tree foh figh sic

Man I'm hoping that the blk/white ZK1 are better quality than the white/red/black ZK1 like people have been reporting on this thread but after seeing these pics it looks like the blk/white ZK1 are already creased on the toe area even before you un DS them just like how the white/red/black ZK1 were.I may be nit picking but I still copin these next friday and below retail for me :D
happy.gif

v3du9d.jpg

>:
mad.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

^^^
i hope ur not talkin bout the white part of the toe box...cause i dont see creases
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
[email protected]

They are supposed to be creased like that. Look at the inner black part, the toe is supposed to have the same creased leather effect.
V V V
v3efjp.jpg

I think the creased leather is supposed to be kind of a throwback to the elephant print. They should be creased like that.
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." --- Michael Jordan

the blk/wht are wack in my opinion...remind me of chucks...haha!!! gonna pass and wait on the blk/prpl or all blk...but def scoopin up the mpls

footlocker @ mainplace in santa ana has black & maize.

Does any one that has different colors notice any fit differences? or do they all run big.

Back
Top Bottom