Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

wow, that Laker colorway is not half bad....too bad it's fake,
I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

Does anyone have the actual release date for the black/purple?

Didn't feel like reading thru 180 pages to get that answer...Thanks in advance...

Nike should at least release one white based laker colorway. Black/maize is the closest thing we have to laker colors. Maybe like the ones Kobe wore last night

those blk/wht zk1's look like they have the higher quality leather upper that i like about the blk/maizes and it has the wrinkled leather on the inner part like the allstars. I think i like these. im gunna have to COP all colors. All are just too hot.

Quote:
Does anyone have the actual release date for the black/purple?

I don't remember seeing an actual date, but I believe I read sometime in June/Summer release?

They really should put out a white Lakers colorway though. I am itching for one.

Anyone notice that in the opening credits of "It's the Shoes" Bobitto is wearing the black/maize ZK1's? Yeah you know he was one of the first to have em with the connections that he has.

^^ yeah black/purple is gonna be a GR in fall. haha it was tight seeing kaman rocking ZK1's, and i thikn kobe's looked fire with that laker jersey, but other than that i dont think they would be too nice
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0...DcjM&eurl=

for all you kobes fans out there... some of the best video clips + a great song = tribute to kobe bryant

almost made me cry, watching kobe and derek fisher and shaq together, damn good memories
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

those fake Lakers colourway are so hot >:
mad.gif

Nike should release one of them >:
mad.gif

man that video is great. even though this post is so long. I think its good that all the haters are showing some love for k.b.

there was a post in one of these 182 pages asking how well are the zk1's selling.. well there was an article in the la times today saying..
"Sales of Bryant's shoe has been brisk, not at the level of LeBron James or the ever-popular Michael Jordan, but in the same sphere as Kevin Garnett and Carmelo Anthony, according to analyst Matt Powell of SportScan Info, a pro sports retail tracking firm. "Retailers signified it was a good start," Powell said. "I'd say it met expectations, for sure."
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Back
Top Bottom