Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I have a DS size 10 Black/Maize, if anyone is willing to trade for a size 9.5 let me know....

vgrcxl.jpg

From what I've read on the previous posts, NiD.com will not allow certain numbers such as "88" or other numbers which reflect negativity. I think "88" represented some Nazi thing.
On another note KBGR8 finna smash Portland in the mugg tonight.
KB = 40+
LamaH not Lamar = dbl dbl
Kid Kwame = dbl dbl
Smush = sry, I think Telfair mite break yo @#%$ :frown:

-CA allday!-

wow..... just copped from finishline....... blk/whts are fresh to death....oh yeah... all shoe stores here in bakersfield today wer complete ghost towns,even though it was friday..... like 5 ppl includin me wer in every shoe store..... minimum was like 2 ppl in each store.... not many ppl are shoeheads in bakersfield..... anywayz.. when i copped the blk and whites at my local finishline in valley plaza, i asked the employee how many ppl before me bought the blk/whts..... he said one.... i was like man, are the kobes even sellin good here in bakersfield??? he said every week like 2 pairs of the kobes get copped from finishline..... but yeah, the kobes i bought,which is my 2nd pair my other 1 is the black/maize,they are jus plain....
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

Just copped my Black/White AZK1. Looks way better in person that from the Pictures.

"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

anyone know if i can return my blk/maize that i got from NDC to NTNY, cause i got stuck with a 11.5 and i need a 12.
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
[email protected]

i went to the Nike Employee Store today and saw the black and white and loved them, but desided to wait 2 more weeks for the for the grey and Carolina (my favorite)
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

GREAT GAME FOR THE LAKERS STARTERS!!!!

too bad the bench was just bad...we need some better bench players

those white/silver kobes are HOT!

nba_g_bryant_268.jpg

What haters think my shoes arent dope and wouldnt sell?

What haters dont think I'm the MVP this season?

What haters dont think I'm the best player in the NBA?

What haters thought I wasnt going to make the playoffs this year?

What haters say I only won 3 rings because I played with Shaq and wont win another ring without him?

What haters think I'm still selfish or a ball hog?

See the thing about Kobe is he hears all this and all it does is just motivates and drives him to keep geting better and to prove all the haters wrong.

^^^LOL...Nice
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

i also have a pair of black/yellow sioze 12.5 that I have worn 2 times for sale. I will sell them for a great price
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
anyone know if i can return my blk/maize that i got from NDC to NTNY, cause i got stuck with a 11.5 and i need a 12.

Ya. You can return it to Niketown. You just wont get your shipping cost back.

MAGIC=GOAT

Quote:
Kobe talked a lot of stuff to Pip when he was in the league. Kobe once dunked on Pip and loudly told Pip to "get up B!tch" when Pip hit the floor

Kinda right but it was a spin that knocked over pip and kobe shot the J while he was on the ground and yah u can read his lips while he starred at pip saying "get up @#%$" Insane moment

Thats a sick article!!
Anyways anbody watch the game last night, Kobe once again tore it up dropping 50 and breakin another Laker record for most points in a season.

Elgin is just getting wiped out of history cause of the mamba. Elgin probably hates snakes now cause of Kobe lol he probably went out and bought one just so he can kill it haha

Oh and I clicked over to the Clippers game and i think i saw Kaman wearing the new blk/wht Zoom Kobe's lol thats sick, hes nice with the release dates coppin his own lol.

Kobe for MVP without a fcukin doubt!!!!!!!!

haha yeah i saw kaman rockin em too.

hot damn u guys are killing me with these black/white pics im tryna hold back for the MPLS. also if u guys want jerseys i went to a laker game about 2 weeks ago and they were on sale at staples center from what i remember because my friend bought one, pretty srue they were on sale.

i need that carolina blue/grey shirt that was on eastbay for 20 bucks a few weeks ago
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

haha just found the shirt incase u guys forget how nice it would look with the MPLS

07687100_z.jpg

with

fire :pimp:
pimp.gif

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I live in the Northwest and don't to see Kobe very often but when I get a chance... I'm left dumbstruck. The man is amazing.
"It's like G-d made Kobe so we could watch him play basketball." - Lamar Odom

^ Tru dat.

How sick would the AZK1 look in white/navy/maize?

Back
Top Bottom