Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I heard that they are a quickstrike and will be limited to 3000 so get yours now. 1 per customer and you can call and have them send them to ya. Man this guy kobe and his blasted shoes are costed me too much cheese. 3 pairs of ZK1's, now the LA maps. And I just finished my Adidas KB8 I collection (3 OG pairs). Man, hello overtime at the job.

Taken from an eBay auction....

c7_3.JPG

47_3.JPG

99_3.JPG

18_3.JPG

Can someone get me a sz 12? Or their phone number, I NEED THEM MAPS!

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]EBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Go TWINS T-WOLVES VIKINGS!

^^That's coo I ordered mine on sunday so i'm hoping to get mine soon. When did you order you MPLS Zk1's?

Damnit, I wish I could get those. I have a feeling very few will show up on eBay or any other place I have access.

hey ive had a lot of easy scuffing with my AS's and black/maize. anyone have any good solutions to this problem?

and those 2k5's are hot. i like the MPLS more though so i'll save for that =D
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

That is a true Quickstrike, just like the white/cement Jordan IIIs :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Anyone in the LA area willing to help me obtain a pair of these in a size 11 please PM me.

curly was this your laker qs?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

^^^ Hey you guys kept on saying there was a Zoom Kobe QS, and I said that there'd be a limited release of the ZK and that would be the U.S. colorway. This was the QS.

I like how they put the wrinkled leather on the entire shoe rather than just on the toe, and the inside....
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Still no Laker colored Zoom Kobe 1s releasing? Wow.....

anyways, thanks curly and those white/grey ZK1s look great. A shark fin? LOL.
[/url]

Back
Top Bottom