Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

According to Eastbay they run true to size. I have the Allstars and Black and Maize they are they fit perfectly (sz 9).
"This is top 5 hundred,Best Spring Breaks Ever!!!"- Don Vito

They Run Half size bigger I should have copped! size12
happy.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

The white/grey/gold colorway looks nice and clean.
I'm guessing the shark is the animal that represents Kobe's game. Relating to those Nike commercials with Earl Boykin/frog and Rasheed and someone else that was a lion I think.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new. Contact info in profile.

i like the LA map 2k5's but like past releases i bet they will end up everywhere really soon, so pass for me. as for the ZK1's i think they fit pretty good size wise, though i was lucky to get mine in 12.5 which is my true nike shoe size.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Hello,

This is my first post. I have been waiting for the application to be approved for so long. :D
happy.gif

If it hasn't been posted before, according to the Nike rep that I talked to the new Kobe line which everyone is talking about is being released in the middle of July. Sorry if it has been posted before.

One question, to anyone who owns a pair of the Adidas Crazy 1's, how do they run? I have all the ZK1's that have been released and they run true to size. I have never purchased a pair of Adidas so I was just wondering cause I'm planing on getting a pair.

Great to join you guys! :D
happy.gif

Curly ,is it the 'Kobe Shozoku' apparel line will follow the black/white/purple ZKI to release?

i thought i'd post this since some are still asking about the sizing, so here is my sz 15 XIX compared to my sz 14 AZK 1. As you can clearly see my sz 14 kobe's are the same size if not larger than my sz 15 XIX's.
147193600.jpg

I'm mormon if that matters...

So, what's up with the Lazer 2K4s?
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

I lost my camera but finally find it when I cleaned out my car, Here's some pics of the Lakers @ Nuggets game towards the end of the season I went to. Also some of the stuff I've collected, such as 2 pairs of Red/White AZKs, 1 pair of the 2k5s, 2 pairs of the izzo shorts, blue and red, and the izzo top, still savin up for the Black/white AZKs.

zvd7no.jpg

zvd8wx.jpg

zvecys.jpg

zvedmr.jpg

First of all i want to FiNALLY post a big HELLO to everyone on niketalk. I've been a niketalk >reader for 4 years..and as a shoehead i've really made niketalk my default-website whenever getting up in the morning and browsing the net..For technical reasons i haven't been able to create a user (i live in Romania by the way)...untill now...

Now...does anyone have any info on the MPLS release on eastbay?! I've grown higly unpatient about this one because i've seen a post before the main-release of the ZK1's with all the colors and it's been love at firt sight since then...
So..if anyone has info on the eastbay release...i'd be gratefull...in romania the only way around to get your kicks right is via-eastbay..for now..thanks.

Back
Top Bottom