Zoom Kobe IV Olympic Gold Medal Game Edition

Originally Posted by jason16

dropped by NP G4 today they still have alot of Gm's, saw somebody bought dmp 1's i guess they still have stocks there.

i hope i can still get my GMs. one week to go before i head back home. thanks to nwo0714 for the AJ1 Celtics DMP. can't wait to get my hands on those.
smile.gif
NT has been of such help, and a temptation.
laugh.gif

sarah meier rocking those GMs at the kobe tour even in philsports arena! hot hot hot!
pimp.gif

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

Finally got my pair. 1st person in Cebu to cop.. LOL! I'm happy with it. It's my 1st sneaker in 2 years! Anyway, for those who copped... Did y'allget a half size bigger as well? I normally wear 10.5 but for this shoe I had to up it to 11

must have... olympics comes every 4 years .. and this shoe is dedicated for Kobe for his gold medal performance, for his 1st olympics(and last?? we stilldon't know..), and for bringing back the glory for team USA..

hope the finals edition will drop here soon.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

I was going to play in my GMs last Sunday but I chickened out at the last minute and switched back to my Lebron VIs. These GMs are much too nice to bring intothe paint and have guys step on them! And I dread the scuffs and creases that these will surely end up having after a game or two!

Oh well, maybe next time.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by brickthrower

I was going to play in my GMs last Sunday but I chickened out at the last minute and switched back to my Lebron VIs. These GMs are much too nice to bring into the paint and have guys step on them! And I dread the scuffs and creases that these will surely end up having after a game or two!

Oh well, maybe next time.
tongue.gif
I used mine the day after I got it. Just like the other cws of the KB 4s, it was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom