Zoom Kobe IV Olympic Gold Medal Game Edition

Just went to Park Trinoma. They already selling the GMs but you have to ask for it. It's still not displayed on their racks. Didn't inquire about thesizes. Same goes with the Carpe Diem shirt. I think it's the same with the one posted earlier... navy blue with gold print.

ebay.ph have the gold medal edition already. baka maubusan kayo
wink.gif

GUYS!!! all of these are already available in greenhills!!!! nike forum seriously both the carpe diem shirt and the shoes

Nice...
Question? Are the Kobe DraftDay kicks limited?
Or general release?
My cousin is going home from Vegas 1st week of August... Planning to buy those...

Originally Posted by Inigo

Nice...
Or general release?
My cousin is going home from Vegas 1st week of August... Planning to buy those...
GR
smile.gif

every saturday morning, our car club normally goes on coastal drives here in cebu then have breakfast... Its something i look forward to every saturday.HOWEVER i'm skipping that today for damn Kobe IVs! gonna drive to ayala till Nike Park opens, lol

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Actual tee.

pimp.gif

imagevbo.jpg

Why was I charged 1,195 when the official email had 1,095 as SRP?

smh.gif
Same thing happened to me before with the Team Pilipinas Shirt. 1095 in Park Trinoma while it's 895 in the website and Stadium North EDSA
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by Inigo

Nice...
Or general release?
GR
smile.gif
Thanks man!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Actual tee.

pimp.gif

imagevbo.jpg

Why was I charged 1,195 when the official email had 1,095 as SRP?

smh.gif
Boo!
smh.gif
But wait, you like Kobe now?
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Fools.
laugh.gif

It's for my son.

I'm gonna rock a Jordan throwback jersey to the event.

Ha ha.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
its not out here in Cebu... i looked like a fool asking for it to. They didn't know what i was talking about. I could have been driving by the coast enjoying the breeze.. instead, was stuck in traffic going to the mall

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Finally got my pair...B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!
pimp.gif

congrats pare! They're indeed a thing of beauty bro.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks pare! Haha, my fingers are crossed. If matuloy, I'm thinking what pair I should rock
happy.gif

copped my pair this afternoon @ park trinoma.. Gold Medals are a thing of beauty.. congrats to those who copped it also..

Is it just my pair, or are the laces on these GMs much shorter than those on the other KBIV cws?
I think they fit a little more snug, too. Oh well, they're still
pimp.gif
and I'm glad I picked these up early this eavening over at NP BHS.
There are 2 more pairs of the 9.5s over there, for those still on the hunt. I didn't ask about the other sizes.

dropped by NP G4 today they still have alot of Gm's, saw somebody bought dmp 1's i guess they still have stocks there.

Back
Top Bottom