Zoom Kobe IV Olympic Gold Medal Game Edition

Thanks for the heads-up KC..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pics via marqueesole.com..

I'm almost sure that this is a GR so no worries. Nike should be capitalizing on Kobe winning the MVP Finals and it's just logical for them to beinvesting more on Kobe kicks to be released as GRs, they will not released any Lebron shoe for the moment for the market to focus on Kobe's.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

I'm almost sure that this is a GR so no worries. Nike should be capitalizing on Kobe winning the MVP Finals and it's just logical for them to be investing more on Kobe kicks to be released as GRs, they will not released any Lebron shoe for the moment for the market to focus on Kobe's.
very good point bro..
pimp.gif
Nike must invest more on kobe'skicks and be released as GRs. In this case, everyone will benefit the said strategy, both nike and the local buyers.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

I'm almost sure that this is a GR so no worries. Nike should be capitalizing on Kobe winning the MVP Finals and it's just logical for them to be investing more on Kobe kicks to be released as GRs, they will not released any Lebron shoe for the moment for the market to focus on Kobe's.
very good point bro..
pimp.gif
Nike must invest more on kobe's kicks and be released as GRs. In this case, everyone will benefit the said strategy, both nike and the local buyers.

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

and lebron just got dunked on by a HS kid.
roll.gif
evidence concealed. thedunkman that got dunked on. haha so new lebron CWs shouldn't drop as much. more KB4 please. nike, bring the finals in PI!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Launch: July 18, 2009

Kobe IV Olympic Gold Medal Game Edition

- PHP 6,995

Kobe Olympics Tee

- PHP 1,095

- available at:

- Nike Park Bonifacio High Street, Glorietta 4, Trinoma, Gateway, Mall Of Asia, Robinson's Place Manila, Ayala Center Cebu

- Nike Stadium Powerplant, Megamall, Greenbelt 5, Alabang Town Center, North Edsa, Shangri-La Mall

- Nike Forum Greenhills

- Sportscenter Robinsons

- Athletic Club, SM

finally i get some love!

Originally Posted by redmjay

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

very good point bro..
pimp.gif
Nike must invest more on kobe's kicks and be released as GRs. In this case, everyone will benefit the said strategy, both nike and the local buyers.

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

and lebron just got dunked on by a HS kid.
roll.gif
evidence concealed. the dunkman that got dunked on. haha so new lebron CWs shouldn't drop as much. more KB4 please. nike, bring the finals in PI!
nah dude,he was a sophomore guard at xavier.

nike pi doin' it big for kobe fans

Can't wait for the kb 4 gold medal game... My 9th kb4. I Nike PI pushes for the release of the Finals pack here.

sick avy rich!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Went to nike park trinoma earlier.. they said they will start selling the gold medals in august 1
did they move the release date?

Originally Posted by xjay

When to nike park trinoma earlier.. they said they will start selling the gold medals in august 1
did they move the release date?

konting pilit lang bro.. papayag din yang mga yan ...

i was in trinoma a while ago. saw the gold medals at the cashier. not yet for sale though. later tonight pa daw ibebenta.

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

just go to nike park g4 they start selling now also the carpe diem shirt.
What does the carpe diem shirt looks like? Is it the navy blue with gold print? How much is it?

Thanks!
smile.gif

Yeah which carpe diem shirt is this? The one with the corkscrew or the ones with the big CARPE DIEM font on the chest?
smile.gif
TIA.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

just go to nike park g4 they start selling now also the carpe diem shirt.
What does the carpe diem shirt looks like? Is it the navy blue with gold print? How much is it?

Thanks!
smile.gif
Pare, its similar to the one you posted in the SG thread when you lined up
roll.gif

Copped mine earlier for 1,195. Pero the sizes are on the bigger side. Suggest you get a size smaller than your usual
happy.gif

Here are pictures of the ZKIV Gold Medal editions and the Carpre Diem shirt that are gonna be released tomorrow (although they're already selling these atNike Stadium Powerplant):
369760791.jpg

369760794.jpg

369760793.jpg

Back
Top Bottom