Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

Mine arrived today. Very happy with them. Nice quality materials especially the red lining. They fit true to size length wise but they are a narrow shoe so you fat footers may want to go up half a size if you can. Im sure it will feel better once I have worn it a few times. The heel cup is not carbon fiber. Its not even plastic and is very pliable. The print on the toe box does not glow in the dark. That being said the soles glow pretty hard. The only other shoes I have with the gitd sole are the revolution qs that came out earlier this year and the kobes glow alot stronger than they do. Cushioning is nice. I find the lunarlon a bit too spongy in the kobe 8 and I am a big fan of zoom air so these feel good. Cushioning in the heel is still good despite no air bag. Overall Im really happy with these and glad I picked them up. As I mentioned before they were released the same as a quick stike here in OZ but there is no qs labelling on the box label. Good luck to those that are going to pick them up. The gitd soles will have the HB chasing these as well I think.
Looking Good, Looking Great!

BUT, these will go perfect w/ some Sweats this Winter/Spring... 
nthat.gif

Only thing that still kinda throws me off is the Random Yellow Swoosh... that color is nowhere to be found elsewhere on the shoe. Besides that... PIFF.

I'm thinking about these with a hoody and shorts on those low 60s but windy days this spring. :smokin

I don't know why, but I'm excited for these like they're the 9s. :smh:

I guess it's because I've always been a fan of the venomenon line but never had that opportunity to own easily.

I find it weird that I'm as excited for these too.

For me it's being able to own an XDR Kobe in my actual size (and it's a good looking shoe at that).  No size 11.5s for asia releases.

Wish more spots around me were getting them 
mean.gif

Looking Good, Looking Great!

BUT, these will go perfect w/ some Sweats this Winter/Spring... 
nthat.gif

Only thing that still kinda throws me off is the Random Yellow Swoosh... that color is nowhere to be found elsewhere on the shoe. Besides that... PIFF.
Swoosh is random -- but for some reason I like that they added that 
smokin.gif

I went up a full size in the 8's because they were sold out of my size 13 in the purple fades. The toe box is fine. They are just a bit snug around the arch of the foot, just before the toe box. As I said I only tries them on and they might give a little bit more once I have worn them around a bit. Its not terribly uncomfortable, but it is tighter than I would like.
Thanks for the help!
smokin.gif

I still have my 25% off gold club coupon. Just gotta wait for the exclusion to be removed.
Do you think these will make it to that point?  I would love to wait for discount (especially since funds are short right now) but I don't want to miss out on these and the talk about QS makes me nervous.

^

I think so.

Just took a look at the FTL launch calendar and they look to be pretty readily available. And I wouldn't put too much stock in this "QS" talk. People use that term without even actually knowing what it means.

And plus, with all the stuff releasing soon, no way a take down model sells out at retail.

Last edited:
^

I think so.

Just took a look at the FTL launch calendar and they look to be pretty readily available. And I wouldn't put too much stock in this "QS" talk. People use that term without even actually knowing what it means.

And plus, with all the stuff releasing soon, no way a take down model sells out at retail.
This is what I keep telling myself, but I would hate to be wrong 
laugh.gif

I hope you guys are right as well.

Heads up there's another venomenon on Eastbay's release calender for January 4th - Purple/Volt/Grey.  Chaos colorway from the VI?

Last edited:
I'm more than willing to give these a shot. I just need them to release in a different color, preferably something with a Lakers feel

Played in mine last night. They were suprisingly nice. Very similar in feel to kd 5 elite. Lockdown was good. Mid foot loosened up a bit as well so they felt alot better after that. Game finished at 9pm. Everybody was stopping me asking about them as I was walking back to my car with green glow coming coming the bottom of my shoes. The HB in me was loving it.......

:wow:

I bet that glow is DOPE! I've never had GITD soles so it's kinda cool to hopefully have them.

If I'm able to grab them Friday morning they'll be hitting the court Sunday morning. :D

I'm trying to figure out how to put these in rotation with XX8, a Lebron Xi, and xx8 SEs :\

:wow:

I bet that glow is DOPE! I've never had GITD soles so it's kinda cool to hopefully have them.

If I'm able to grab them Friday morning they'll be hitting the court Sunday morning. :D

I'm trying to figure out how to put these in rotation with XX8, a Lebron Xi, and xx8 SEs :\

I only wore them for a bit of fun last night. I wont play in them regularly. XX8 se and lebron X elite are my regualrs for playing in.

I will def be getting some venomenons just waiting on the right release. These first ones are nice but I don't like the design on the toe box, at least in this colorway. Still am considering coppin though

Will hopefully be copping the black and purple pair. Kind of want this first pair just for the glow in the dark.... never had any shoes like that, would be a novelty to have.

Back
Top Bottom