Zoom Kobe VI vs Jordan Fly Wade

when i first put on my kobe vi, i literally thought i could dunk they were so light...unfortunately i still could not dunk

when i first put on my kobe vi, i literally thought i could dunk they were so light...unfortunately i still could not dunk

I have played a few more games in my wades and I LOVE THEM even more! The cushioning keeps getting better as the shoe breaks in (especially the air max in the heel). Kobes didn't have enough heel impact protection for me personally.

I have played a few more games in my wades and I LOVE THEM even more! The cushioning keeps getting better as the shoe breaks in (especially the air max in the heel). Kobes didn't have enough heel impact protection for me personally.

I've balled in my fly wades for 2 months now and I absolutely love them. The forefoot cushioning in the fly wades is superior to any other shoe out there and the max heel is a great compliment to that forefoot cushioning. My kobes have been collecting dust unfortunately because of the fly wades.

I've balled in my fly wades for 2 months now and I absolutely love them. The forefoot cushioning in the fly wades is superior to any other shoe out there and the max heel is a great compliment to that forefoot cushioning. My kobes have been collecting dust unfortunately because of the fly wades.

^^^ Truth, master. I wear my Kobe's now for casual. Wades, Fuses, and Rose's for ball.

^^^ Truth, master. I wear my Kobe's now for casual. Wades, Fuses, and Rose's for ball.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

I have said the same thing in a previous post, but still people are sleeping hard on the Wades. I had a serious problems with the zoom bottoming out in the heel area. Heal bruises are no joke let me tell you. But the wades are the best of both worlds! Air max has been absorbing all the impact of my "all out" style of play. I played in them last night and my back is thanking me for it today. 

I have said the same thing in a previous post, but still people are sleeping hard on the Wades. I had a serious problems with the zoom bottoming out in the heel area. Heal bruises are no joke let me tell you. But the wades are the best of both worlds! Air max has been absorbing all the impact of my "all out" style of play. I played in them last night and my back is thanking me for it today. 

The only thing that bugged me was the fly wade's stiff air max heel. It took a couple of weeks before the air max cushioning really became effective.
I wonder how those 'Fly 23s' are compared to the fly wades, they seem more breathable but at the same time I don't think it's full forefoot zoom and its a little bit higher cut than I'd like.

The only thing that bugged me was the fly wade's stiff air max heel. It took a couple of weeks before the air max cushioning really became effective.
I wonder how those 'Fly 23s' are compared to the fly wades, they seem more breathable but at the same time I don't think it's full forefoot zoom and its a little bit higher cut than I'd like.

The air max is stiff before getting worn in. But I think that this is basically all the air max shoes now. I find this especially true with the Lebrons 360 airsole to be very stiff. Not like in the 90's when the air max bubbles were fat and soooo comfy... those were the days
tired.gif
!

The air max is stiff before getting worn in. But I think that this is basically all the air max shoes now. I find this especially true with the Lebrons 360 airsole to be very stiff. Not like in the 90's when the air max bubbles were fat and soooo comfy... those were the days
tired.gif
!

For those who own the Fly Wade...did the toe box loosen up/expand over time. I'm in dilemma, and these shoes looks like they run wide like CP3 which I'm using now, which feels loose at times...I want nice tight fit without rubbing the toes where blisters can occurred.

I tried on CP3 IV a size 8 and my toes were slightly pressed against the toe box area and I think the Wades are the same.

I'll appreciate any help or comments. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom