Zoom LeBron III - Release Dates & Information - VOTE!!

Lebron 3's up on eastbay now for preorder 17th November
Everything I know about life I got from eating smart peoples brains

^The Lebron 3s pictured on Eastbay and footlocker.com still have the sample numbers on them. Have they ever done that before, because it's the first time I've seen it.
--------------
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

-Sir Winston Churchill

they had sample numbers on the 20.5.5 when they were on the website.
"To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate."

"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."

Michael Jordan​

After seeing more pics of the Lebron III and how everyone compares them to the AJ XI they to me look a little more like the AJ IX.The shape of the shoe is like a boot again like all of Lebron's shoes and the shoe lace system looks a lot like the AJ IX.Oh well I'm passing on the Lebron III for blk/red XIV's in decemeber and will be copping the Air Zoom Kobe I in Feb 06.

12147101_z.jpg

~ Dre ~

Haven't really read the post or paid much attention to the BronIII's in a while, I just know I'm gettin the white/black/red color and that's it.

Is the RD the 17th though? That's an odd day.

[/url]​
[/center]

justfixit

from hk-kicks.com

Thanks for the pic. Those white/Red are sick. Hopefully they will be released. If you go to NDC and log in they have a white/white/crimson listed for 11/17 release. I wonder if those are them?

What happened to the old advertising stuff that was shown with some of the first pics of the III's? If i remember correctly it was all pretty much based on the lion as being his logo and what not. The ads they are currently running remind me alot of And1 ads. Not much of a campign imo.

eh... red laces are nasty, but I guess they needed something to seperate them from the white/gold and white/blues.
Masterman 8th grade class of '05​

^^^ Nice pics!

Eyelets. metal or plastic!?!?!?!?!

TEAM Redundancy TEAM

I can take my shoes off, but you will always be ugly.

Do you guys think it is possiable that there will be 2 colorways of Zoom LeBron III's (whit/blk and wht/red) releasing on 11/17?

Back
Top Bottom