Zoom LeBron III - Release Dates & Information - VOTE!!

they have heel and forefoot zoom max, just like the 2s,i hope they don't bottom out easily like some of you have stated happened with the 2s
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

^ Probaly because they are not in high demand. Everyone knows these will hit sales racks. So there is no reason to jack the prices up on these.

Come to think of it the last two releases were the same way.

is there anyway to buy the blk/red pair if you're NOT on the east coast? NDC? thanxxx in advance
BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS

hey when the regionals drop ill get you a black pair since im in nyc, if you get me the pair coming out in the west becvause i wreally want the gold one

Black/Gold Lebrons are hott! not sure on the realease date
JayMosEnvied

One word to describe me.. Spectacular.. YESS!

Copped them this morning for $114.00...didn't have them on display but had them in stock..
Its just an everyday state of being I...

Looks like i'll travel 2 hours to N.C. to get the white/golds, the black/reds are not appealing. White/black/red and the white/gold are def. on my list.
WANTED: NIKE SHOX BB4 RETRO WHITE/NAVY size 10. FOR RETAIL. EZIBOX ME!!

Got my pair yesterday for retail.

The only complaint i have is that they shouldve made the eyelets out of a different material cuz theyre hard and the lacing doesnt flow as well as it should.

Everything else is FIRE.

Quote:
hey when the regionals drop ill get you a black pair since im in nyc, if you get me the pair coming out in the west becvause i wreally want the gold one
hey waneyboy were you talking to me? if so, ezinbox me and we will talk. peace
BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS

Okay, now I'm confused. So... some of the releases aren't GR and instead are regionals? Which colorways? Are the ones coming out on thursday GR?

The ones coming out 11/17 are a GR.
Those visiting the Sole Collector event on wednesday can purchase them that night.

Can somebody help me here?

Got my IIIs on saturday and I wore them to school today. I was in english class when I find that I stepped on a thumbtack and its stuck in my shoe. So casually, I take it out just like any other shoe without knowing much about the LBJIIs.

I heard a "phsssssssssssss" sound and I knew what happened.

So now that I "deflated" the heel air thingy in my shoes, what do you suggest I do? The cushioning is still there but its low to the ground and not as firm as the other shoe.

I've never had to return shoes before, but is this enough for a voucher or whatever from Nike? Or at least enough to return it to the store? Or should I just deal with it? Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom