******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

After further review, I think these are the best lebrons since the air zoom generation. If they really are lighter, that is a big plus

best lebron yet. i just wonder how performance on the court is. these have a nice low profile look. i'm definitely feelin em.

its really surprising to see a light lebron shoe.. hopefully this works out..

it'll take time until they grow on me.
wink.gif

I don't like this new LeBron. It is nowhere near the IV's and the V's. I am not going to cop this

honestly...
this shoe apart from lebron is dope. it has the retro look, but modernized for today's performance standards. it's simple, but not too simple. from adesign standpoint it's nice.

but as a lebron sig, i am part of the small percentage (apparently including the king himself) who is disappointed with this shoe. it's too safe. i thinkthat's why so many people are digging this shoe. it's safe.

the reason why the 90's basketball shoes were dope was because they were envelope pushers. nothing at that time was up to par with those designs. and now,while those times were great, i think it's time to move forward. where can we go from here. the lebron IV was a great step in a new direction, as far asdesign went. yeah, it had cues from the past, ala foamposite, but it's design was unique and very distinct. it challenged the idea of what people thoughtof as a basketball shoe. and it sold fairly well, all things considered.

i've seen more people wearing the lebron IV than i've seen wearing the III's or the AZG's.
i don't mind the cues from the golden era of nike in the 1990's. i love it, i really do...i'm definitely a 90's child, but there has to be away of incorporating that retro feel into something more modern and unique. something that screams that this is nike's top tier basketball shoe which isendorsed by it's flagship athlete, the face of it's basketball opperations.

and this shoe, while a very good looking shoe, just doesn't do that for me.

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

the II's are and always will be the sickest..

true. followed by the IV imo
pimp.gif
i dont understand why people say that, what colorway, of the 2's do you guys like, the only 1 i like were the Dunkman, which were VEERRRRYYYlimited
pimp.gif

^^ cosign FRESH, see to me the only really good pair of the 2's were the DUNKMANS, maybe theOREGONS for looks but still to me they gotta give us more BETTER quality pics so I aint jumping the gun, Im still hesitant but will wait andsee..

I loved the black/white/red II's the most.... but then I'm a sucker for black shoes with white soles.

Wish they'd retro the og playoff pippen 2's...

Looking forward to these 6's

I like the looks of these but its just still going way downhill from the IVs, but the blk/red white IIs are my favorite LeBrons too, I hope Nike re-releasesthem soon, cause my pair is kind of beat..like the traction on the soles are fading lol

Back
Top Bottom