Zoom Lebron VII Little info....NO Pics!!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Just wait until you hear who is designing them.
wink.gif

nike1_il.jpg

Someone's missin in that pic.
Does this mean the same guys doing the Jordan 25th anniversary are also doing the Lebron 7s?

No this pic is not an indication of who IS doin the VII... not the man on the right. middle or left...
link.jpg
?

Jordan line wasn't very popular back in the first years either if I'm not mistaken, I'm no old head or nothing so I can't really say...

But I'm all over the LeBron line... I go more for how they look casually then performance if that matters...

Seen pics of them. I thought they were STAT's.

Horrible from what I've seen. Maybe better pictures would help.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Just wait until you hear who is designing them.
wink.gif

nike1_il.jpg

Someone's missin in that pic.
Does this mean the same guys doing the Jordan 25th anniversary are also doing the Lebron 7s?

No this pic is not an indication of who IS doin the VII... not the man on the right. middle or left...
is jason petrie doin it?

Originally Posted by tdog91184

wanna find those pics and post em up here???

ZombieJesus12 wrote:
Man, I can't wait for another shoe that looks like a boot, weighs too much, and is constrictive around the ankle. Hopefully it'll be a good couple inches off the ground, too. And let's make sure it's at least 150, retail. Oh, and also, we'll completely discontinue it around the playoffs for a wholly new ugly shoe to sell and promote. That way the kids we're trying to get into the line will never be able to buy anything Bron ever wears on his feet.

And maybe this year they'll release a few different colorways for us collectors to cop. There are never enough color options on the Bron line.

/sarcastic rant

sometimes your posts can be dreadful..... but damn this was too comical.
roll.gif

The LBJ line has been slumping for the last two years, and whatever they look like, they will be outlet bound.

so far im with it. i hope they look futuristic and out there. and like boots. i like that

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The LBJ line has been slumping for the last two years, and whatever they look like, they will be outlet bound.
Oh really? Slumping huh? Well I guess everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Originally Posted by mt3130

From what I heard they don't look close to the STAT's or AIR MAX 360's.
The Air buble is twice smaller and they're twice lighter than the STAT's/360BB

VIs are easy to beat. Not a terrible shoe, but nothing great about it except double stack zoom. Man, I love double stack zoom and I still can't get tooexcited about the VIs.

-S

That's the same reason I don't own any of the VIs either. I had one pair for a little bit but got rid of them. I think the Vs are a better performanceshoe and actually look better too (I'm not into the whole retro air force 1 look).

Yep, I have an '08 candy white R. It's a great car.
glasses.gif

-S

Originally Posted by mt3130

Pics were not available to me in the digital format. I got to look at the sheets then pass them back.

Nothing to be excited about.

oh. thats a bummer....but at the same time it could be a wonderful thing so that i can get some for the low.

I actually like how stats look, so extremely light Stats would be dope. Call me old school but I've always loved shows with air bubbles exposed which ispartly why the zoom lebron 2s are still my fav lebrons

Back
Top Bottom