D-WILL
61655141_z.jpg

GAY
61655012_z.jpg

OTHER
57633062_z.jpg

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
57633101_z.jpg

good looking on the pics... but naw im tired of the whole sharkley movement, even those these aren't sharkleys they sure do look like it..

So basically this is Sharkley meets Webber Force Maxs?

SMH.

When will it end?

In the end, I bet its a good balling shoe though - lol

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

They just giving us everything BUT a Jordan XI retro... Damn Nike!
CDP Pack?

Naw, but aside from an XI inspiration, I see the Penny IIs on the upper.

I think Nike has done too much with making some of the colorways look like the Air Jordan XI's.

^^ and it has caused some strain within the company too. Especially in certain colorways.

lol how uncreative are they that they come out with these shoes that try so hard to be like original Jordans.

thats how some great creations came about. they were modeled after designs prior to it. not calling this shoe great by far, but i think a little too much isbeing done.

just heel zoom air??
there needs to be more shoes with FULL LENGTH zoom. not heel and/or forefoot zoom

There's just something off about these shoes to me... the only ones I loke are the B-Roy aways, and only due to the white frontal part of the sole...

They just look clunky and unappealing, and make me appraciate my Zoom MVP's even more!

Nike needs to hook B-Roy up with better. THE MAN DESERVES BETTER!

These shoes r ill imo they remind me of the zoom bbs I luv my d will pair n rudy gays they hot n they feel comfortable way better than dem blue chips

what is the little logo that are on the PE's? i cant make it out...can someone shed some light into it please...thanks

Back
Top Bottom