ZOOM PHENOM on Eastbay ... 6 colorways ***PICS***

Air_Max_CW_1.jpg

yeah...i prefer actual chris webbers.....

These should go on sale soon, at least in my area.

We still have a FSR in nearly every colorway at my footlocker.

As far as the fit compared to the Sharkleys, the Phenom felt more loose on my foot but looked more narrow. The look is from the straps of the Sharkley, whichalmost always make shoes look more wide. And the Footlocker my way got two new colors. I can't find pics of em right now but one is grey and white (kindaboring) and the other is black, teal, and purple (they look nice to me). I think the colorway was black-energy (teal)/bright concord.

Copped the Cool Grey colorway today (thanks to fellow nt'er). I got wide feet so I usually go a half size bigger, but these run true to size for me.
dcc15be9b85cdbdfa5c93771cfcb99e00fcb598.jpg

^Haven't balled in them yet, but yea they're pretty flexible. They should perform very similar to the Sharkleys from what I heard.

didn't know that a grey cw released......
I've got the broys and i'd suggest you get yours half a size bigger.
I ball in my huaraches and af25's in a size 13 and i've got a sz13 in those but they are kinda too small. I could wear them but they are kinda stiff atthe toes.
hope this helps

btw....forgot to post....those are not! heavy and , in my opinion good shoes to ball in

THESE ARE UNDERRATED!! great great traction, lighter than you think and good shoes...i have the concord-esque cw.

True to size? I want to order them online, but don't want to have to deal with a return/exchange situation.

Strangely I'm an 11.5 in the LeBron 2, BB1, AND 2k5, which seems to contradict everyone else that I've ever talked to about those shoes (some thinkLeBrons run small)...

Originally Posted by clkru

True to size? I want to order them online, but don't want to have to deal with a return/exchange situation.

Strangely I'm an 11.5 in the LeBron 2, BB1, AND 2k5, which seems to contradict everyone else that I've ever talked to about those shoes (some think LeBrons run small)...
I've also got a pair of 2k5's and a air of phenoms (no brons) abd i'd suggest you'd order a size 12 if possible....

These aare always gonna get slated by XI heads, but IMO they are a good shoe for ballin in. Save the Js for the weekends and paif of these concords for day today wear.

Can anyone provide any further info on the fit of these??? All of a sudden I feel like a NEED a pair... don't know why??

Anybody got any sizing comparisons?

In Kobe sigs and Zoom BB - i'm 11.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom