Zoom Soldier VII (now Soldier VIII) thread

gonna go ahead and cop the Coconut Grove's off Eastbay n cancel em if i can cop locally in store.. better safe than sorry, been wanting those

Power Couples will be limited, 10/19 date per JM. Coconut Groves will be at Champs this weekend

All the pics i've seen makes it look yellow. I'm copping this weekend so I'll post pics in natural light 

Glad they arent straight yellow. They look much better in the pics where it seems to have a orange like tint to them.

I am seeing them called Coconut GROOVE everywhere now instead of GROVE

Anyone have a style # for em? Need to call Champs n see if they got them on hand before i make the trip

edit found it 599264 800

Last edited:
Update: The official name of the Green Glows are "Power Couple"

Taken from Nike Website: "Inspired by LeBron and Savanah’s recent marriage, the Zoom Soldier VII Power Couple is designed to celebrate true Miami Royalty. Taking art deco design straight from South Beach and delivering it to the swoosh and the strap, the Power Couple arrives in late October."

View media item 605169

View media item 605171

View media item 605173

View media item 605174

View media item 605175

I know you guys hate to hear this...but, these will be a limited release...

Select (not all) HOH's and a limited number of Champ Sports...

I don't know anything about online availability...

PM me if you need help finding them...

JM

Last edited:
Anyone know what these are? Set for next month on Nike's calendar  11/09/13   Zoom Soldier VII  Hyper Fuschia/Tour Yellow-Raspberry Red   $125   599264-601

Tried google but nothing comes up

wow, i personally think these look really good! copping the coconut grove hooefully with my bros employee discount, but i will be going after those  power couples this saturday for sure 

I like those coconut groves in person. i would like them better with a lace switch, maybe the color of the swoosh border. Makes me even more excited for the power couples tho

Was just coming in here to ask serstylz "wheres the pics?" and sure enough here they are and looking beautiful. I'll cop this weekend with the power couples if I can find them. Limited soldier vii's? C'mon Nike

I know right.. now I gotta be on my local Champs' *** this weekend just to see if they are getting them

I like those coconut groves in person. i would like them better with a lace switch, maybe the color of the swoosh border. Makes me even more excited for the power couples tho
First thing I said when I grabbed em was "needs different laces..."

Back
Top Bottom