Zoom Soldier VII (now Soldier VIII) thread

I know fam haha I got the sense of sarcasm

The batman gif reminded me of that "text your girlfriend this and don't reply for a few hours" thread

Update: NDC is getting Power Couples as well, gonna try calling my local Champs to see if they are getting them but they did Tweet that select stores will have them

2 HoH by me will be getting them too, hoping that everyone is going after the KD PB&J and sleeps on these

ive never been excited over a zoom soldier release but i am for the power couples... probably will make em my outdoor ball shoes, currently rocking the 2013 hyperdunks indoors

They're yellow in person, they're fire. Will cop. My first soldier.
Yea like a deep buttered popcorn yellow, golden yellow. Rockin em maybe tom, def Sat to go cop Power Couples 
nthat.gif

Update: NDC is getting Power Couples as well, gonna try calling my local Champs to see if they are getting them but they did Tweet that select stores will have them

2 HoH by me will be getting them too, hoping that everyone is going after the KD PB&J and sleeps on these

No champs here are getting them but hoh is. Galleria location is already on their normal bs. First it was fcfs, now it's we don't know what were going to do yet

The Soldier VII is the best Lebron team shoe since the Lebron Soldier III..it really is a great overall shoe..lightweight and very durable on the court..

No champs here are getting them but hoh is. Galleria location is already on their normal bs. First it was fcfs, now it's we don't know what were going to do yet

They don't know what they gonna do?!
They do know it's a Zoom Soldier? :rofl:

They don't know what they gonna do?!
They do know it's a Zoom Soldier?
roll.gif
Exactly, when i called earlier this week, the dude was like, "its a lebron so it should be fcfs." Now that its limited they need time to figure it out, and its thursday mind you. this location, no matter what it is, if its limited, theyre going to hoard. Just like with the championship floral hats. 

i hope my HoH doesn't pull that crap. I'ma call later, they told me FCFS earlier this week and said the same thing.. "It's a Soldier so it'll be FCFS"

lol at the hype & madness they trying to create with soldier vii's.

Im confident that if you really want the power couples, you'll be able to cop... wish I could see the pop arts in person to seal the deal

wow. cant belive this.

guess all you gotta do to create a following for a shoe is give em some fruit colors, gitd soles and limit em.

if every shoe company did this all their releases, im convinced everything would always sell out...

Where is this following? I dont know anyone talking bout soldiers besides the 3 or 4 people in this.

Nike trying to hype a soldier is hilarious tho. I don't think anyone would be salty about missing out :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom