ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

This should probably go in the outlet finds section buuuut... North Las Vegas Premium Nike outlet had a random size 14 of all things on the hash wall (white/navy/silver cw) for $79.99. Associate checked and they had another in the back so he grabbed me a dead stock pair with the full box in tact. I got to knock off an extra $10 with a survey coupon. $75 otd. All you guys called it. So comfy. I missed out on all the previous og releases so I'm pumped. Didn't double up since there's no room in the car with luggage damnit.

I caved and payed full retail for the black spiridon og. I couldnt wait any longer. :lol:

So 3/4 zoom on these. Are they nice and bouncy and worth the hype for a casual shoe?

Last edited:
So 3/4 zoom on these. Are they nice and bouncy and worth the hype for a casual shoe?

For me, the OG style is definitely worth it for comfort. The only issue is that the liner is mesh, and rubs my achilles with no shows and starts to hurt, so I need to wear the thin no shows with tabs.

As for the ultras, I dont like the fit, and they are not as cushioned as the OG, so they were easy passes for me.

For me, the OG style is definitely worth it for comfort. The only issue is that the liner is mesh, and rubs my achilles with no shows and starts to hurt, so I need to wear the thin no shows with tabs.

As for the ultras, I dont like the fit, and they are not as cushioned as the OG, so they were easy passes for me.

So what is it that makes ultras so comfortable compared to ogs if they arent as cushioned? People with both claim ultras say that.

So what is it that makes ultras so comfortable compared to ogs if they arent as cushioned? People with both claim ultras say that.

I think its the neoprene liner that is more comfortable on the Ultras and maybe the upper, but the cushioning in the soles is firmer and not as spongy to me, and the Ultras do not fit as snug as the OGs.

I think its the neoprene liner that is more comfortable on the Ultras and maybe the upper, but the cushioning in the soles is firmer and not as spongy to me, and the Ultras do not fit as snug as the OGs.

Hm, wouldn't think the upper would be more comfortable. I like the materials on the ogs more than whatever the ultras use.

Just got back from a two week trip to Greece. Packed a couple of pairs of shoes but found myself wearing the Ultras almost every single day. One of the most comfortable shoes I have ever wore consistently - and I'm talking about we walked every where in Greece. I was averaging 13k steps a day and I never felt any discomfort during the day or the next. This has become my go to shoe and I love em.

Back
Top Bottom