ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Sold my olympics for 450 so now I think I need to cop the midnight navy joints, they still around? :nerd:

I'm personally gonna stick with the OG motif - white/silver upper and colored mudguard. Just waiting on the spring/summer pack to hit disco on swoosh. Those will go nicely with the OGs and both Roundels I grabbed last year. 

Annoyed I slept on the Olympics and the Black/Gold joints since Nike will never retro the Zoom JST. Oh well. But both are easily coppable. 

Fingers crossed the purple/silver OGs drop soon, as well as the blue ones that Stash let slip a while back. 

I'm personally gonna stick with the OG motif - white/silver upper and colored mudguard. Just waiting on the spring/summer pack to hit disco on swoosh. Those will go nicely with the OGs and both Roundels I grabbed last year. 

Annoyed I slept on the Olympics and the Black/Gold joints since Nike will never retro the Zoom JST. Oh well. But both are easily coppable. 

Fingers crossed the purple/silver OGs drop soon, as well as the blue ones that Stash let slip a while back. 

Isn't the summer pack already on discount on Swoosh? Saw them for $90 the other day.

Isn't the summer pack already on discount on Swoosh? Saw them for $90 the other day.

correct.

Back
Top Bottom