ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Wasn't as into sneakers last year when the OGs released and it went by me and now I'm suffering for it. Been searching since the start of the year and I can't find a US 12 pair for a fair price anywhere. Last pair sold on StockX went for $340 which is crazy.

^^^^
sz 12 & above for the og nikelabs have been over 300$ since late last July right after they released.

been trying to get a 13 since then for a "normal" resale price and have yet to succeed

Wasn't as into sneakers last year when the OGs released and it went by me and now I'm suffering for it. Been searching since the start of the year and I can't find a US 12 pair for a fair price anywhere. Last pair sold on StockX went for $340 which is crazy.

~$300 is what you’re going to pay for that size. there’s no fair price. unless you can find a worn pair on ebay or goat.

~$300 is what you’re going to pay for that size. there’s no fair price. unless you can find a worn pair on ebay or goat.

I've figured that it's not going to get much better as I haven't seen many pairs in my size up for sale or even sold.
Only bummer is I live in Australia so gotta tack on $45 for StockX shipping and then convert it, so $350 USD turns into $430-500 AUD depending on how bad the exchange is haha.
It's not awful but I can't justify spending a bit under a weeks pay on a shoe with minimal or no hype.

I've figured that it's not going to get much better as I haven't seen many pairs in my size up for sale or even sold.
Only bummer is I live in Australia so gotta tack on $45 for StockX shipping and then convert it, so $350 USD turns into $430-500 AUD depending on how bad the exchange is haha.
It's not awful but I can't justify spending a bit under a weeks pay on a shoe with minimal or no hype.

so you’re only looking for hyped pairs?

$67 shipped ash grey summer packs came in today. Opened the box for 10 seconds to peek but haven't been able to UNDS yet :nthat:

IMG_4255.JPG

Ok....starting regret sleeping on Summer pack. Anyone know if navy's are available on the low still?

Also, bout to cave in on some golds, and still waiting on grey to hit NDC

Ok....starting regret sleeping on Summer pack. Anyone know if navy's are available on the low still?

Also, bout to cave in on some golds, and still waiting on grey to hit NDC
Feeling the same about the summer pack. I could use them in my rotation

Back
Top Bottom